Thread: Does Silent Hill: Downpour going to released for PC

Does Silent Hill: Downpour going to released for PC

well I always like to playing the Silent Hill series on computer if likely. Has it been mention in any interviews will the a PC version of Downpour will be in the works? I appreciate PC ports are generally completed by other developers and they might appear sometime after the first launch. Is there anyone as well be more concerned about the PC release?

re: Does Silent Hill: Downpour going to released for PC

Well that is really hard to say At this point? Don’t seems to be happening . saw the page on the web that Only 360/PS3 was listed, however that do not mean much as practically all of the main games have landed on PC at one point or another. If not at the time of the first released it'll almost certainly will be coming on the later on down the road. I just Can't wait for Downpour though.

perhaps not at first, however the PC edition should come sooner or later.

And I like to say that I didn't like SH4 as it was kind of had to force for myself to compete it. But I really loved SH3 in contrast.

I have also played SM on the PS2. Which is the best production game story wise. The game play was very different from other SH games. Was decent.

As far as I am concern the visual excellence has absolutely been set aside in the silent hill games on pc, similar was with silent hill homecoming, it actually appeared stunning however the issue was with the sound system they used, if you wore a headphone, voices as well as dialogues might come from one year and the background sound effect and orchestral music from the added. That was the only irritating issue. i meet in that game. Luckily i complete the game with no any issue and enjoyed the experience a lot.

Silent Hill: Downpour will be coming in the PC anytime soon? It might, depend on the s creative director, however this choice is up to Konami. For the time being but , it doesn’t seems like that’s going to occur . This is mostly due to cost of testing for the multitude of PC configuration that needs to be prepared.

Silent Hill: Downpour for the computer rests on the hands of the publisher, and not of necessity the developers . So essentially, its a cost assistance decision that comes down to the publisher. PC Silent Hill is Konamis call.

it’s likely that developer Vatra Games may indeed be initiated to start on work on a PC port of the game further down the line, one thing is for sure: It’s not being worked on right at the present.

This is really a bad new that I am about to tell you that is . i recently saw a post on the twitter by the , creative director of silent hill downpour regarding the computer version on and this is what he said; PC version of Silent Hill at the moment, doesnt look like thats going to occur. regretful so what do you consider of this ?

That is really very much disappointed that you have said well I have played the series Silent Hill 2 pretty completely on PC

taking into consideration the engine they're using it in fact must be above of a risk or try to at the very least place out a Steam-only release similar to they did with Homecoming.

The developer of the Does Silent Hill: Downpour at least understands that we need the pc version . seriously this make me to hate every these developers for shunning the computer version. i mean come on we are gamers as well. And we aren’t biased as lots of console owners

Re: Does Silent Hill: Downpour going to released for PC

That is funny but you are telling truth man however i wish that in any case we get something. i like the battlefield 3, each video they had was running on computer. they are good and supportive. Crytek let me along with so most of the others down with Crysis 2. I've always liked Dice however after Crysis 2, I've come to not trust developers any longer. I'll believe BF3 was designed on the PC first when the game speaks for itself. I was optimistic until Crysis 2 last week.