Thread: Silent Hill: Downpour European release pushed back

Silent Hill: Downpour European release pushed back

so I was looking about the game released date on the web and I found that the release date of the game here will be pushed back for about 2 weeks at lease so to be exact the date will be March 29th , so it is worth to mention that the this might apply to all or at least on the Europe . is there anyone can give us any update on this issue .

Re: Silent Hill: Downpour European release pushed back

Well according the gamemania site that I see the release date is of today that is 15 march and the same with HD collection, is that correct or there is so other dates for the Europeans I would like to know

This is really very much irritating , I was waited so much for the game and here now I an getting the news that the release will be further delayed. Hope this won’t be true

He y I was looking for the game , really heard very nice thing about the game so is there anyone here knows released date for the UK , I will be really appreciate that , please help me on this

If this is true then it will be same in the UK as well to the extent that I know the HD Collections is will be release toda here so, as I believe, if that's the cause they've sifted the date back a weak. This is really annoying . in this case it actually bad enough that the Sony don’t wish us to get benefit from the stuff we previously paid for 10 years before so we are not able to play our PS2 games on our PS3s, however We have to shell out an additional 30 bucks! And to make certain that we pay this , shifted the released date of Downpour, I know this is the last minute decision How overwhelming is this !