Thread: where in the city will show Downpour in Silent Hill: Downpour?

where in the city will show Downpour in Silent Hill: Downpour?

all you guys have solved every query as seen in some of the previous threads. So I hope the similar case arises . I have played this game with my friend and I have seen the Downpour and really enjoyed it a lot. but every SH game they illustrate a new area of the city, the city will simply tend to grow. So I would like to know if anyone knows where in the city will show Downpour?so can you guys help me out of this.

Re: where in the city will show Downpour in Silent Hill: Downpour?

I am providing with the map which is certainly your reply.

According to me, If that mock-up map tends to be precise, it appears like an complete second town on the other side of Toluca Lake . Not that I'm departing to lose sleep over the geography of Silent Hill, if they require or in planning to double the size of the town to provide us additional room to roam about in I'm all for it.

You can approach towards the Shepherd's Glenn area. And if you tend to look at the far left side of the SH2 map, there's a place where the lake narrows, and followed by widening of the lake. My theory is that the lakes carries on with the past of the edge of the map, as well as that SG is situated over there on the far side.

I need to say that the developers are saying that if they provide more freedom so that you are able to walk around the city, the hardest the puzzle will be, and the storyline as well disappear if there is nil guiding material for some poor player. conversely, could be something new in SH series: an open wide map as GTA.
    When we see other games game plan , we will come to notice that ( like flying fight simulators got open wide freedom to fly), you can extend your area as long you have fuel. I am able to imagine some time boundary to complete each state in SH, so the map don't require to be so clogged. SH got some annoying limits: places you are not able to go, things you are not able to take or carry on , in addition to this , you are also not able to have an access to the door because there is a light chair.

I don't believe that a town has to be that large to have an amusement park, and I would rather say that the SH has one since it's supposed to be a visitor’s hotspot, as well as Rosewater Park is more boring for the young players. .this could as well account for the rather large number of provisions in addition to restaurants along with (poorly located) motels and so on. The town doesn't in fact have much else in the region of, we've seen some logs but that's in relation to it, so it's possibly still a accepted mark.

I suppose that there would not be such a requirement for a majority of those buildings in such a small town. still with Silent Hill 2's area added. The simple thing that would create logic is if the nearby towns send all their sick, criminals along with insane people to Silent Hill. but it is a visitors town, consequently no resort town would recognize those things if not it was big adequate to securely hide the places away inside the dark streets as well as away from the tourist. as a result I myself believe the town has room to enlarge in future games.

As I was able to locate the place from the map and after some zooming I was able to locate the correct destination. Thanks for replies and having some conversations.