Thread: When is the Windows Live Achievements for The Darkness II implemented.

When is the Windows Live Achievements for The Darkness II implemented.

After I found this game to be interesting I made a purchase for the PC, but I was not knowing about the fact that it was not able to support Games for Windows Live. So I needed some assistance in this case as can you guys help me in informing about the implementation.

Re: When is the Windows Live Achievements for The Darkness II implemented.

As I have found from some sources that the game makes use of STEAMworks. Making the chances of it making se of Windows LIVE slim to none. frequently none.whereas Windows LIVE has enhanced seriously in the past some years, mostly to the point that I don't mind it any longer. And I need to say that it is but obvious that having my games on STEAM is much, much improved.

It would be totally needless to make use of both the steam as well as GfWL and that reason is good enough. a majority of people also have a preference Steam, which isn't unexpected. But I wish to know what dissimilarity would it make where to get the achievements at any rate?

To add in this topic, I would say that its giving a choice to the player. The argument of it has steam achievements so it was useless for GfWL in addition is outrageous when you think I have 6 years of xbox success I desire to get better. I will also say that its not pointless, its giving the consumer a option along with would as well support xbox players to move onto pc gaming,. In addition to this, its not expensive on release for Pc and would assist discourage people waiting for second hand releases on consoles which the developers receive no advantage from. for a second time, I do not provide a damn about the argument of which system is of improved one , its belief and liking, which I don't require.

Hello guys, I have been posting to find out an reply to whether the alternative of windows live achievements will be made accessible so I will be able to make a decision whether I should start playing at the moment or else wait.so can you further assist me in my query.

I in my opinion have a preference for the STEAM's service since it's more solid, which in addition provides some great features I wish for. and I have never came with any issues. A game on STEAM having achievements signifies nothing to me.

as well as at the same time I do own a 360 and some Windows LIVE games, once more, the achievements don't mean everything to me. I don't tend to play games to obtain achievements. I play games as I love to play games the story as well as the gameplay.So, I'll take the service that presents a better PC understanding over one that allows me add to my LIVE gamerscore.

I have made some confirmations and according to sources it is clear that The Darkness II is integrated with Steamworks, and they don’t have strategy to alter that or else make an addition with the GFWL support at this time.

I have quite observed that games for Windows Live works very well with Steam for other games, once more, I’m not talking regarding removing Steam functionality, I am talking regarding adding Live achievements, a characteristic accessible for the game on the console version. So you can prefer both in all.

So I am not at all cleared about that whether l the live achievements be added to the PC version of the game. Not do people think they must or is it likely or else unlikely, whether Steam is improved than GfWL or else if people like achievements for games. I am not mentioning or wish to mention all you guys about the positive and negative sides of this one.