Thread: From where I can get the Restaurant Track in The Darkness II?

From where I can get the Restaurant Track in The Darkness II?

as I a m a total gamer along with also true lover of music , I was just approaching to the game and after listening some music I think the music which was played around the restaurant. As I am keen to know about the track the does anyone know the name of the track that was played on the restaurant. the old 50s style ?

Re: From where I can get the Restaurant Track in The Darkness II?

As you are interested in the music which you are saying that when it is played around the restaurant. Does it have any voice talking around. And if it does not have any talking sound , you are able to recognize as if you turn up the music loud , there's music recognition software with which you can attempt to download .

As said by you your solution did worked. But previous to that I made attempts for reading some ages of comments and it came to my notice that its name wad its Frank Sinatra. So after this search however , I was unable to search for the song name. can anyone make the name of the song for me as I loved that song very much.

I can guess what you are saying and I suppose if you have got the name or some initial letters of the game, then you can carry your search as you are talking around about Sinatra you should be able to find it on YouTube just by searching his name because I also have one note that there were a majority of hits this songs .hope you find it.

As you will find that there are crazy amount of songs in his time, but if you still wish for to search or have a hard try song by song, or you can also google the lyrics that you are able to hear. or else you can move in the game, and also you can turn all sound off except music along with make use of a music identifier like shazam.

As I have heard this song and while playing this game , it will appear around restaurant as correctly said It’s as well used in the background of the "disturbing dismemberment" trailer. But however , I am not able to recognize if it's Sinatra. It's positively that era of music. but I believe it might be an additional member of the Rat Pack. And according to me, I suppose that it’s pretty sure it's Dean Martin and not Sinatra.

Thanks for the reply as it did guide. I found it and I bought a sinatra classics album on itunes, it was worth buying it as I was able to find the one which I needed. I in fact found a few songs that were equally superior. But I have an advise to listen to this one, as well as see to it that you are not able to hear the sounds of bullets along with destruction. So you need to turn off the sounds.

The Way To Your Heart is the perfect match for what you were searching for. For you and all other guys, you can search for this if you wish to hear with what the guy listed in the title. I have tried it and its really good.