Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-03-2012

What about Cybrogs, Psionics, Drones and other races in XCOM?

I wanted to know about Cybrogs, psionics and drones. As far as I know there were different types of races in UFO Aftershocks. You can equip the same with new pieces with mechanic bodies such as speed boots or strong arms. You can also keep continue with researching with advanced technologies so that you will be able to make Cybrogs better and better. According to me it is the most amazing feature of the game and it should be provided in the new version of the game as well.
Old 15-03-2012

Re: What about Cybrogs, Psionics, Drones and other races in XCOM?

I am not expecting to have Cyborgs in the game. it supposed to be quite awesome in case soldiers would maimed to point of the amputation. However the developer of the game has not stated about anything regarding psionic apart from Sectoid abilities. I hope they will provide some interesting stuff associated with the game. in current version of Drones are known as SHIV.
Old 15-03-2012

As far as I remember Cyborgs and Psionics were created after alien holocaust in the alien holocaust. If there is addition of small cybernetic additions then it might fight into endgame of the XCom research. Psionics were working fine but need to ended up with Psi/Medic or Psi/Sniper role.. I think you are aware of that original version of the game all the soldiers were having psychic ability,. I am hoping that it will be similar to Aftershock . I have not played the game with drones and I don?t have much idea about the same.
Old 16-03-2012

Once should make XCOM and Syndicate game properly and merge them as XCom agents with the cyber implants. This game would have infantry as well as vehicle.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,