Thread: mission "Fun and Games” not able to solve in The Darkness II .

mission "Fun and Games” not able to solve in The Darkness II .

I have come across this game and as I was really interested in this I made a purchase and started playing. But while playing this game when i get to the second flashback with Jenny, and while doing some attempts on winning the blue bear, I am not able to do anything. I am trapped in the situation, along with I am not able to move or pick up the rifle i presume has to be picked up. So I am however not able to clear the bug because of that reason. Can you suggest me or assist me.

Re: mission "Fun and Games” not able to solve in The Darkness II .

I can get with what you are saying. But I need to say that is this issue occurring over and over? What is happening if you quit as well as reload the game? Are you receiving the same issue . I don’t think so as I was also with the same issue and after reloading the game everything was fine in my case.

Hey guys , I have some solutions which will tend to work in your case. And i might suggest you that if you make some attempts in restarting the level which will enable the checkpoint to be overwritten, then I can say that our issues will be solved. Or the other reason behind it that you are getting an error due to an corrupted save.

The things might differ according to the platform you have chosen. We have received a few reports of players where they have stuck in a variety of parts of the “Fun and Games” level on the Xbox 360 version of the game. In a majority of cases, clearing the game along with system caches, as well as when you tend to have a restart of the level will , I think resolve your issue.

I have found some solutions which will tend to work in your case. so I am giving some clues which will definitely work. So to tell you further, to clear the Xbox 360 cache make an selection of the My Xbox, System Settings, Memory and afterward you need to highlight the HDD, and you need to press Y. in addition to this you also need to simply choose “Clear System Cache”. choose Yes when it will prompt to carry out Hard Drive Maintenance.

The previous post says it correctly. But I need to tell you more regarding this case . so clearing the Game Cache on the Xbox 360 is a different function from clearing the System Cache. Consecutively to do so, you need to hold the LEFT Bumper along with the RIGHT Bumper, as well as the X button all together on the Xbox 360 controller as a game tens to be launching. And after you have reached the Main Menu or Title Screen of the game, you are able to let go of the buttons. There will be no notification to you that this process has completed since it is all done without interest.

I got it . as I have made attempts in this case and all I need to tell you that clearing the Game Cache resolves many issues in games that rely a lot on the Xbox 360's cached memory. a number of these issues comprise, but are not limited to curious character/ai behaviors, random textures, as well as "hitching", "lagging", or else "slow gameplay".
    And * = Deleting the cache will tend to get rid of temporary game files as well as updates. And as you may be concerned with the Saved games, profiles, DLC etc , I need to tell you that they will NOT be removed.

Dude, I was also of the similar issues but after you have all cleared the caches you need to make attempt for manually reverting your game to the opening of the chapter from the game menu. This should revert you to a point before the issue takes place.

Can you solve for me as I am with some issues which I am facing. So I with the matter on the part where i am suppose to get the explosives. The first time the door opened along with a few guys ran out of the building and I died. But as I am trying to play that , I am not able to open the doors. I am able to see the guys making attempts to come through the door but I don’t notice anything.