Thread: is it possible to turn of the Expanded playoffs in MLB 2K12

is it possible to turn of the Expanded playoffs in MLB 2K12

This is really a great game no doubt about this but there is something that is bugging me for a while now , now I was thinking that the old format like the one wild card per league was available in the game , can anyone here suggest any ways to turn off the new format , I really don’t like it and I am planning not to use it at all . is there anyone here can help me on this as I have looked everywhere but not able to find anything on this.

Thanks in advance

Re: is it possible to turn of the Expanded playoffs in MLB 2K12

Hey even I was looking for the same thing I think this expansion to the playoffs is awful anyways, this is just one more reason to purchase The Show over 2k .

Well where did you get that opinion that the old format will also be available in the game, well it I s an option and that supposed to be able to change at the time when you begin the Franchise as far as I knew but I may be wrong

I have looked everywhere as I mentioned . looked every option at the time of starting the franchise. I can able to change the wild card series length but I am not able to turn it off completely , and this same thing is happening with the postseason mode. There is no use the older format for what I have been seen in the game so far

I am having the same issue on finding the way to switch it but this option was available on the older format as I read this in an article on the web . I don’t have any issue with the extra series as I was changed it 3 game series similar to real life.

The fact that the 2K Sports had put in this playoff format as the option when the when players play the MLB 2K12′s new Franchise mode. That means it is in spite of the postseason bracket the MLB adopts in 2012, MLB2K12 can support this format on the disc . you don’t have to patch after the game’s release. This actually seems as both the option are suppose to included and I think it would be nice if 2K patched out the old format.