Thread: Is there any players Spreadsheet for MLB 2K12

Is there any players Spreadsheet for MLB 2K12

hey guys

I just got this game and like to tell you all that this is one of the best game that I have ever played in my entire like great game feature and graphic make the game looks so real but I need a help here does anyone here know where can I find spreadsheet of players that contain the their ratings. I am asking this because I am drafting players and that could be handy in making my decision . can any one here help me on this I will be really appreciating this afford

Thanks in advance

Re: Is there any players Spreadsheet for MLB 2K12

Really nice game agree with you here the game is awesome but I have to disappoint you here for the reason that there is no spreadsheet available at the moment for the player ratings and trust me on this as I have looked everywhere but was not able to find any info on this but in case you get any info on this please also share here

Hey even I am also looking for the same info but not able find it anywhere , well I made one for the NCAAFB , although that was very simple to do as they had it on the website for online leagues and I was able to export it from there but this it’s very hard to get .

Well I have 5 if that help
    • The player of Arizona Diamondbacks Justin Upton 2011 Stats: .289, 31 HR, 88 RBI, 105 Runs, 21 SB
    • The player of Boston Red Sox Dustin Pedroia, , Boston Red Sox 2011 Stats: .307, 21 HR, 91 RBI, 102 Runs, 26 SB
    • The player of Milwaukee Brewers Ryan Braun, 2011 Stats: .332, 33 HR, 111 RBI, 109 Runs, 33 SB
    • The player of Boston Red Sox Jacoby Ellsbury, 2011 Stats: .321, 32 HR, 105 RBI, 119 Runs, 39 SB
    • The player of Los Angeles Dodgers Matt Kemp, 2011 Stats: .324, 39 HR, 126 RBI, 115 Runs, 40 SB

Hope this will help a bit

Here is the attachment that can help you I found this information on the web and made it in to the spreadsheet. I hope this will help you on making you decision on what player to choose
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    Here is the attachment that can help you I found this information on the web and made it in to the spreadsheet. I hope this will help you on making you decision on what player to choose
    Hey you don’t include the Catcher Sal Perez of the Royals. The Buster Olney has him rank as an elite level Catcher as a 21 year old rookie. as well where is the Alcides Escobar. He is one of the game’s most excellent defensive shortstops, has outstanding pace and should hit .260 with room for development. He must be top 10 in the league easy.

Well I fell the only pitchers worthy of 90+ at present are

• Halladay
    • Verlander
    • Kershaw
    • Sabathia
    • Lee

There might be outside case for Greinke, however Hernandez is further of an upper-80s pitcher (86-89). Hernandez is the 10th in WAR for MLB opening pitchers, attached with Bumgarner as well as behind Fister who is as all familiar with as regress in 2012, so his 86 is as well a little high .

Your are correct and even in his top season, Hernandez is rated the 5th-best pitcher and that was at 2009 ). In 2010, he became 6th. So he go from 5th to 6th to 10th, you are putting him as the best pitcher in the game?

Well I would to suggest the Verlander and Kershaw above Hernandez to create the a team , although if I was to offer the ball to somebody in baseball for Game 7 of the World Series, I'd neglect Hernandez for Halladay, Sabathia, Kershaw, Lee, Verlander, and perhaps as well for the Hamels, Haren, Weaver, and Wilson.