Thread: Don’t complain Balls and strikes is part of game ---- MLB 2K12

Don’t complain Balls and strikes is part of game ---- MLB 2K12

seriously I don’t understand if you don’t like my pitching technique then force me to throw strikes. This is the thing on the game , where you pitches4 pitches outside of the zone it happen that’s a walk , if you get 4 straight walk then you get run scored. You all need out you afford on learning how to read a pitch instead of complaining. Just don’t swing on everything that came on you. Why shouldn’t I throw you trash. Well I am not throwing the down the middle pitches so that you can smash it all the. Doesn’t t just keep doing that or will lose a lot. Please quit complaining guys

Re: Don’t complain Balls and strikes is part of game ---- MLB 2K12

Who are you actually talking about , who is complaining looks kind of pointless to me to blame people for complaining as they can say what they want to.

I am actually not pointing the particular person I was just telling that, they will not get every pitch in the strike zone. you see there will be out of 10, about 7 people will complain about this and I have even saw people pause and in some cases they quit the game as well .

Well I agree with you on this , ball is the part of the actual base ball game and this I s just a video game. Well I like to be in the strike zone as much as possible, although when you will be in the rank game you gladly play if my opponent will throw junk. This is why I like to be a visitor so that I groove pitches in the first inning and get myself into the trouble . just plat the way you like to play just don’t complaint

Thanks for the reply and I like to mention that I play with clam a and control. I first read the pitch and I expect not to swing. if you play a sim baseball game as the baseball then you wont have the problem . I know there are people who are tough to will but you can win , nobody is perfect . all I can see is people are acting like as they just cant win in this game and the irony is this game is the easiest games that I have ever played

You are so correct and if any one like to play every pitch down then you can always play the Bigs which is arcade style baseball game with power-ups and special effects

Hey what is this garbage pitches that you are keep referring to . it is simple to pick the pitch thrown 2 feet outside the strike zone. And if you can’t pick that that it is lie you have to make up your mind for swinging before the pitch. The base ball is all about the guess work I am not denying it but it also need to use your eyes

Fair enough , the fact that may people here define the garbage as the ball that pitch outside the strike zone so that is why I was calling it that way anyway my point is that I am tell people that stop complaining if you are not that good with playing this game .

You are actually correct In 2K12, it's very simple to distinguish pitches and take balls . it was not the same with the past games. Not that simple to succeed a power swing if you have to look at a pitch save with no trouble on the contact swing, however if the power swing was simple we'd have 2K9 yet again.

All who will throw nothing but balls online at me can never defeat me. I have came across lot of time those people, or I squash 3-2 pitches continually if they don't have the seed to throw a 4th ball. I have the same opinion as you