Thread: Is there Property damage penalty in XCOM

Is there Property damage penalty in XCOM

I have checked out the trailer of the XCOM and I have seen that one can do quite a bit of destruction, damaging property is appearing to be quite interesting but then I just wanted to know that is there any penalty in XCOM, is there anyone who has an idea about the same???? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Is there Property damage penalty in XCOM

I have checked out the trailer of the XCOM and I have seen that one can do quite a bit of destruction, damaging property is appearing to be quite interesting but then I just wanted to know that is there any penalty in XCOM, is there anyone who has an idea about the same???? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.
    I am not very sure about the same but then I think that there will be penalty for the same, if not then one will be just damaging everything in the game rather than finding and killing the aliens, I think that this was the same in Apocalypse as well.

Re: Is there Property damage penalty in XCOM

I completely agree to you on this, I think that it will be a great idea if there will be some kind of insurance so as to take out a policy for covering x amount of damage, this will help one in getting partially covered and will balance the destruction limit in the game as well, the can do the other way out as well, I mean rather than penalizing for more damage they should just reward us for less damage and completing the mission with minimal damage to the civilian property and so, what do you guys think about the same????