Thread: Is Mlb 2k12 direct download available in Europe?

Is Mlb 2k12 direct download available in Europe?

I am from Europe and I am willing to get Mlb 2k12 but then I have not yet found out a direct download like for the same in Europe, I have checked out for the same and I have found that it is available for the U.S, I am not willing to get it from there as the Shipping and import taxes are too high, is there a direct download from where I can get the game in Europe???

Re: Is Mlb 2k12 direct download available in Europe?

I am from Europe and I am willing to get Mlb 2k12 but then I have not yet found out a direct download like for the same in Europe, I have checked out for the same and I have found that it is available for the U.S, I am not willing to get it from there as the Shipping and import taxes are too high, is there a direct download from where I can get the game in Europe???
    I am not very sure but then I think that it might be available on steam, just check it out there and see if you are able to download it or not, at the same time I will try to find out if there is any other download link available for the Europe.

Re: Is Mlb 2k12 direct download available in Europe?

Hey thanks for your interest but then I have checked out the steam already and I have not got it there, it is still showing 2k11 and not the 12?? I have checked out the news and it says the same that it is available on the steam but then its not. Just wanted to know if there is a region restriction for downloading or something like that??? Any further help regarding this will be highly appreciated.