Thread: Is there gibs in XCOM game?

Is there gibs in XCOM game?

I am willing to get XCOM game as I have checked out the demo of the game and have liked the same, anyways I just wanted to know that is there gibs in the game??? I mean the flying body part of the dead aliens/troops/civilians/police etc, is there anyone who have came across it in the engine they are using for graphics???

Re: Is there gibs in XCOM game?

I am willing to get XCOM game as I have checked out the demo of the game and have liked the same, anyways I just wanted to know that is there gibs in the game??? I mean the flying body part of the dead aliens/troops/civilians/police etc, is there anyone who have came across it in the engine they are using for graphics???
    I have been playing the game but then I have not yet came across the thing that you are talking about??? But then I think that it would have been great if it would have been there in this game like “Dawn of War 2”

Re: Is there gibs in XCOM game?

I think that it is there I have come across it in a shot where Sectoid's head clear off its shoulders in the video, anyways I don’t like the same I think that it is very less satisfying when characters explode into parts.