Thread: Does MLB 2K12 lag when playing online? how is the Swing latency?

Does MLB 2K12 lag when playing online? how is the Swing latency?

I am willing to get MLB 2K12 as I have played previous version of the same and liked it as well but then the game used to lag when played online and the Swing latency was not perfect as well , so this time before getting the game I wanted to know that Does MLB 2K12 lag when playing online? How is the Swing latency this time?? Is there anyone who has played it by now and can help me out by sharing his experience?

Re: Does MLB 2K12 lag when playing online? how is the Swing latency?

I am willing to get MLB 2K12 as I have played previous version of the same and liked it as well but then the game used to lag when played online and the Swing latency was not perfect as well , so this time before getting the game I wanted to know that Does MLB 2K12 lag when playing online? How is the Swing latency this time?? Is there anyone who has played it by now and can help me out by sharing his experience?
    Yes the lag is still there I have recently bought the game and have been playing it every day and this time the fielding appears to be taking a longer time for throwing and there is a bit of lag as well when we scoop the ball up, I have not yet played more of it but then I think that I will face such issues further without any doubt but then I will suggest you to get it this time, it is much better than the previous one, just check it out.

I don’t think that the game lags anymore, i have not yet faced any lags still. I have found people saying that the game does not lag on higher internet speed an all but then I will like to add that I am just having a normal internet speed and the game is just working better.

I am not very sure about the same in pc version but then as far as the ps3 version is concerned it is just horrible, I have played 5 games of online play by now and have faced horrible lag throughout the game, my friend plays the same on xbox 360 and the game is running just fine there, so which version you are looking for??? If you are willing to get it for pc or xbox then go with the same but then not very the ps3 it won’t be worth, I am just regretting now.

I don’t think that MLB 2K12 might be running well on any version, I have been playing it on xbox 360 and even I am facing a lot of lag even though after having a good internet speed, I have faced the lag mostly when in the pitching motion with runners,I have not seen the swing latency, I think that they have fixed it out now, it was just there in MLB 2K11, but then I have found that the framerate lag as soon as the ball hits and when the view gets changed.