Thread: Check swing not working properly in MLB 2K12

Check swing not working properly in MLB 2K12

I have recently started playing MLB 2K12 and I had not played the earlier version of this game so it is quite new for me, I just wanted to share that I hardly had check swings working, may be a couple ones, seems like it is a glitch in the game, is there anyone else who has faced the same or the issue is just in my case?

Re: Check swing not working properly in MLB 2K12

I have recently started playing MLB 2K12 and I had not played the earlier version of this game so it is quite new for me, I just wanted to share that I hardly had check swings working, may be a couple ones, seems like it is a glitch in the game, is there anyone else who has faced the same or the issue is just in my case?
    I don’t think that there is a glitch in the game, I have been playing the same and it is just working great, I have got them working in both ways, just give it a better try.

Re: Check swing not working properly in MLB 2K12

Yes I agree to you completely, it is not a glitch, everything is working fine with me as well, this was a glitch in previous version and now it has been solved, just wanted to know that are you playing it online or offline??? I am not very sure but then I think it matters.