Thread: Xbox 360 controller has stopped vibrating with MLB 2K12

Xbox 360 controller has stopped vibrating with MLB 2K12

I am playing MLB 2K12 game on my Xbox 360 and it was working like a charm but suddenly it has started giving me problem. Now while playing MLB 2K12 my controller does not vibrate. I don’t know whether there is something wrong with the setting or problem is with the controller. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Xbox 360 controller has stopped vibrating with MLB 2K12

Well according to me you have to first make sure that battery of the controller is not low. I am telling this because sometimes vibration turns off due to low battery. You have to also check whether there problem occurs with this game only or with other games also you are experiencing same problem.

It looks like somehow you have to turned off the vibration from the settings and that is why you should first check whether Vibration is turned on or not? first you have press the Guide button and after that select settings. After selecting the setting you have to choose preferences option. Now after that you have to make sure that Vibration is enabled. If it is not enabled then you have to enabled it and after doing that your problem get solved.

If after trying this solution also if you are facing same problem then let me know.

Yes I was also having same issue and then I have first thought it is bug in the game but when checked the controller with other games at that time also vibration was not working. Now after that checked the settings and vibration was disabled there. now after that I have enabled vibration from setting and then my problem get solved.

In my controller battery is not low. I have checked the setting and vibration is enabled in the settings. When I play other games with this controller at that time also I get this problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

According to me you should connect your console with Xbox live and then check whether there is new software update is available or not? if update is available you should update it. May be after updating console your problem might get solved.