Thread: why there is no addition of pilots in XCOM Game

why there is no addition of pilots in XCOM Game

this game is really exciting and filled full of adventures moves and as it carries a great weapons and the aiming system is also great. i made a purchase of the game and I have some doubts as It seems to me that this is rather a simple thing. you have jets as well as soldiers and many more stuffs but however I am not able to find pilots. So why no pilots? Can you guys assist me.

Re: why there is no addition of pilots in XCOM Game

Hey , you have suggested a good idea as too just like soldiers not all pilots are created equal. And I would assume that would be cool sure, i believe UFO: Alien Invasion has pilots in addition to that’s a good touch, pilots could get better in their skills too along with challenging missions, that is if they survive.

The idea is really good and having pilots as characters that improve just as soldiers would in fact append to the game. It’s a characteristic I have wanted because I played the original X-com.

The idea is really good and having pilots as characters that improve just as soldiers would in fact append to the game.It's a characteristic I have wanted because I played the original X-com.
    As to tell regarding the pilots they could make it so if they're shot down over friendly territory they could be rescued automatically, but if they tend to be closed to a landed/downed UFO their rescue could get integrated into the raid on the UFO. As the game statistics say that as well if you shoot them down in enemy territory, such as near bases or else in captured countries.

I will provide with you useful stats for a pilot and their possible effects.
    So the main feature of Piloting is the skill at handling their craft. It would involve ability to escape incoming fire along with stay on target in a dogfight. Could adjoin a slight bonus to aircraft speed as well as maneuverability
    It also supports accuracy as it has a Self-explaning
    It will also have a damage control so the aptitude to keep handling a damaged craft.
    Health: progresses possibility of surviving getting shot down / bailing out.

I would like to inquire in this case as if you only level one skill in a pilot, what would be the point in-game? S o in addition , I will also like to tell that those mission types can be in the game without the pilot-mechanic to offer appropriate background. In addition to this is not considering how the skill would impact in the game.

Pilots get superior grip at using their electronic systems as they practice as well as train. The kind of situational multi-factor alertness combat pilots develop is not an feature of "flying" - it's not something civilian pilots require, for example. Military pilots do get recognized for being superior at picky things, not just improved than their colleagues. If capitals are restricted, going in for a knife fight is preferable, if you are able to hack it, since cannon along with visual-range guided missiles are inexpensive than over-the-horizon missiles, definitely.

I am mentioning skills that can be used for a pilot, all depending on how they put into practice air-to-air combat.
    • Situational awareness – will provide an improved all-purpose combat efficiency
    • Accuracy - possibility to hit with unguided weapons
    • Electronic systems - probability to hit with guided weapons on top of using a variety of sensor-systems along with ECM plus the likes.
    • Reflexes - improved possibility to shun incoming fire
    • Piloting - Aircraft can take additional injury . as well gives a bonus to evading incoming fire.

As I have found from other sources that there are some interesting things to do with pilots similar to downed missions.perhaps it would add rather to realism issue. But I'm not certain how much it would attach to the game. If they adjoin a lot to the interceptions then it could be a fine thought. or else, it appears unneeded as well as fits less well with research then load outs.

I consider in this case that attributes like conditioning as well as reflexes have a marginal outcome on the whole output of a combat aircraft. Also the insignificant differences among 'normal pilots' plus 'super pilots' can be determined. Accuracy is really one more word for 'flying' or 'piloting' in this context, and assuming we are able to still equip the Interceptors .

If i consider properly, the plasma-cannons was THE weapon to employ on interceptors in the creative means . as well, I expect that air-to-air-combat perform less static than in the original, meaning that you are not able to for all time make a selection of the stand-off tactics. So I would say that in total the idea will be really good.