Thread: MLB 2K12 Franchise mode is bad

MLB 2K12 Franchise mode is bad

I noticed that Franchise mode in the game is really bad. it so bad that the good hitter will be able to hit 220 in the game. I think the developers should fix such a frustrating Franchise mode as early as possible. Tell me what do you thinking about Franchise mode ? Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: MLB 2K12 Franchise mode is bad

Well according to me Franchise mode ids quite good and I am playing the same. I don’t sim it. it seems that you are the kind of people who only sims. However I agree that stats should not be unrealistic.

Yes the Sims stats are looking quite odd. I think all the gamers who are thinking that stats are unrealistic then they should draw the attention of the developer on the same. so that the developer of the game can work on the same and release the patch which we should download and install the same on the game.

Carpenter and Reddick are concerned, Carpenter was having a year with the 2.24 ERA. It was bit unexpected. But I know that such thing can happen with baseball. The same thing is getting happen with Reddick as well. He was 18 HR in 441 ABs in AAA in 2010 but it got over 650 Abs and leveled up to 26.5 and I think this particular reason he managed to level up in the game. I know its seems to unusual but it is not impossible to happen. The Stats in the game are silly and yes silly things gets happen in the game.

Well I do agree with you. the sim a season and stats are getting inconsistent in the game. you should look on Jose Batista before he was supposed to home run champ after the couple of years of running. He was having high score of 15 when he played for Pirates. Josh Reddick was the top most prospect of Boston with lots of upside. If you are simming in the entire season then it wont make any difference in the game. I noticed that most of the hitters were not able to hit 240 with 20 hr of every single season. Lots of pitchers are having couple of era and some of them having 1 era which did not seems to be realistic. It is same as that in nba 2k12 you can sim in the entire season and every single stats are realistic.

The stats in the game are ok but in fact stats are getting assigned to the wrong player and that is the only root cause of the problem.

In the franchise mode you will not get the same kind of the results whenever you are playing. You will not be able to expect every single players would live up in his particular ratings. It brings sense of intrigue and storyline for the franchise. I can seen an average pitcher is helping to win for the long period of the time and it should happen in this particular game as well. Ryan Braun could have poor season but player like Derek Lowe could have a fantastic season. This is the only thing making the franchises mode quite exciting. If guys playing really bad then his trade value would definitely drop into the next version of the game. I know that AI of the game is not good at all.

Yes AI of the game should be fixed by the developer of the game. there are only six trades in the sim season. I hope they will fix AI as early as possible. If there is a sim game only then I don’t think so there is need of purchasing above mentioned game.