Thread: How Pitcher fatigue slider works in MLB 2K12?

How Pitcher fatigue slider works in MLB 2K12?

I could not find out how pitcher fatigue slider is working in MLB 2K12. What would be effect on pitcher when I lower down or increase the slider in the game? if you are having any experience regarding slider then let me know about the same. Thanks a lot in advance

Re: How Pitcher fatigue slider works in MLB 2K12?

So far I have not used slider hence I don’t have any idea about it. but if I made a guess then there will be quicker pitchers fatigue if I raise the slider. In case you want less fatigue then you should put the slider at lower end.

There other users on different forum who are saying the same thing which you had stated in the previous post. If you lower the slider in the game then you should get slower pitchers fatigue. If you have set the same to all the way to zero then you wont get any fatigue in the game. but still I am not sure about the same whether it is true or not. I have decided to test the situation by changing the slider in the game and let you know about my experience.

I used the slider in the game and I could not figure out why the developer of the game has provided the same. I did not found any change in the situation even though I change the slider in the game. if you are throwing with ace then still you will be able to pitch CG and you will left with 20-30 energy. so it is really pointless to use this particular slider and worthless to have in the game. I think the developer of the game should look in to the game and fix the slider and release the patch. If they did not fix it then I think there is no mean to use Slider.