Thread: MLB 2K12 multiplayer online mode is ruined

MLB 2K12 multiplayer online mode is ruined

I used to play video games on my gaming console. Recently I have downloaded and installed MLB 2K12 on my gaming console. when I played online scenario of the game I found that multiplayer online gameplay was totally ruined. It should be fixed by the developer of the game. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: MLB 2K12 multiplayer online mode is ruined

Well already stopped playing of sports games because glitches and cheating being ignored by the developers. If there is pause glitch in the game then I don’t play this particular game until and unless the developer of the game would fix the same.

If you compare the online gameplay of 2K11 to 2K12 then I should say this particular game would have POS. I noticed that difficulty is getting increased in the game. you will not be able to hit hard even though the time is right. Noticed that 90% of hit would be either fouls or pop-ups.
    Also pitching became most difficult thing in the game. in very less situation you will be able to pitch perfectly in the game. in previous title you will be able to select pitch and start with pitch motion. in 2K12 you have to wait for at least one second. If you started with correct motion then the game would pick up the half of the way and you will managed to through really wild pitch in the game. also I am not happy with the fielding scenario of the game. there were lots of dives happening. AI is taking all the controls to have some spectacular catches. According to me player should decide when he supposed to dive in the game.

Yes hitting and pitching becomes quite harder in the game. in my opinion pitching will be more difficult and batting will be quite easy. jump on the ball is happening franchise and it should be fixed.

The batter eye would adjust with bat and it will help you to make the better contact against of the pitches in down as well as outside. Have some patients to play. you should take the pitches and you will be able to pick up the location as well as speed. In case you are having pitch in the take a swing and you will simply get grounder or pop up right. By having LS push I am sure you will have better contact and you will hit the ball quite harder in the direction of your aim. The timing of yours should be closed on the time.

Another thing I have noticed in the game. I was in swings when I stayed back and hit the foul balls. Those balls were pitched at the middle. You will not require to use LS but it supposed to be quite helpful against of the sinker to the curveball pitches low into the strike zone. In 2K9 the batting style was quite great when you was playing in fenway in order to pulling pitches.

I would not feel upset in case someone beats me. well according to me to lost against of good player would be more tolerable rather than that of pitcher glitch or some kind of lag not allowing me to catch the ball. The pitching motion would need warp speed after having of 30 to 40 pitches.

I think 2K11 seems to be much better than that of 2K12 and I am hoping the developers would fix the issue associated with the game. I excepting that they will fix the above mentioned issue as early as possible.

Yes you are right that online gaming mode has been ruined and developers has to work on the same. in every single swing I simply preload the hitter by simply pulling down the exact same time when the pitch has been delivered. The hitter of mine is getting to highest level at the same moment of the time when pitch is supposed to be released by the developer of the game. I release thumb stick and make the hitters hands to the start forward. Splitting for a second and press contact swing. The process is getting hold down and release the stick would go for neutral and hit up. You should not hit when you are having the stick at the bottom. If you do the same you will get lots of hits as well as solid amount of power.

Well I am playing the game on PS3 and noticed that leader board is resetting in every single day. So I am sure that it is happening because of the bug issue and developers should address the same as early as possible. I am hoping all the issue associated with the multiplayer mode would be fixed in the upcoming patch.