Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

There is a GLITCH with my player in MLB 2K12

Video Games

Old 14-03-2012

There is a GLITCH with my player in MLB 2K12

as I have a more interest in sports game, I made a purchase of this game and there were no issues at all , but in the upcoming days every single time my player gets a clutch situation. It will moreover illustrate the pitcher or else a fielder as well as I am able to still observe the pitcher or fielder keep moving side to side, however it remains in that spot and is not able to budge from it. Can you find some solutions which will tend to work. As I am not getting it from other sites also. Can you provide the same.

Old 14-03-2012

Re: There is a GLITCH with my player in MLB 2K12

As I am not knowing about this issues as you are not stating on which version of the game you are playing; if it's either the Xbox, PS3, or PC in addition. So after you state the platform , I will be able to solve and take into consideration regarding the issue.
Old 14-03-2012

I would like to inquire that is it occurring every time. And I suppose that you have some issues with the camera angle. As I earlier had this situation and now there is no glitch. So you need to check in that region.
Old 15-03-2012

i am also having some issues as my player does not tend to be that active which it is supposed to be.. so i need to change the player in this matter . or i would like to tell you that if i am able to score more as after changing some players. and which is the best player to play with .

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,