Thread: Ranked matches not able to count in MLB 2K12

Ranked matches not able to count in MLB 2K12

I really enjoyed this game and as I was interested in making some further attempts to play this game . I had some excellent moments as I have been a former player for the baseball team. To tell regarding it , I have played three matches in a row and ranked matches not able to count . It is really irritating. Can you guys sort it for me. Please help me.

re: Ranked matches not able to count in MLB 2K12

I have also played this game and to tell regarding it, I suppose that it has to do with how you are able to connect to the other player. if you observe you don't "synchronize game" for some time and for some couple of minutes, it will not be able to count. when it syncs the game real quick, i don't believe it registers it.
    i am trying with some attempts and I have been doing to get my games to count is after we both select teams as well as get into the game
    1 you need to push start
    2 see to it that there is some change after you hit xbox guide button
    3 you need to go to your friends list
    4 also make attempts to scroll over to the right to recent players with the controller icon and it must be able to show the rival your playing games have been counting since for me continually.

There are some possible solutions which will work in your case. When you click to start the game, you will be able to observe, "locating game..." as well as you are able to see how you are attempting to set up a connection with the additional players. If when it says, locating game. Setting up game . If it will not able to locate the game. and goes to "searching for game" it will not able to register.

Hello guys , if you click quick match along with you go from locating game to searching for game you need to after that simply close out and attempt once more time. It will not take much time. and 1 out of every three will ten d to connect.

So first of all , you all need to make sure that you for all time check your Xbox like players list to confirm you're rival is on there. If you are not able to see his gamer tag the game will not be able or tend to count. It was like this previous year so confirm you are able to see your enemy in your players list as well as the game will count in this case.

So first of all , you all need to make sure that you for all time check your Xbox like players list to confirm you're rival is on there. If you are not able to see his gamer tag the game will not be able or tend to count. It was like this previous year so confirm you are able to see your enemy in your players list as well as the game will count in this case.
    I am able to understand what you are saying , but however , I am not able to know how do you are able to do this? As you said that you need to check your xbox live players list? And so I am not knowing what is the exact process . can you help me out.

There are many people who are having this issue and as some have the doubt that the answer is after you get into the game. And what if you don't see it and is there an requirement to just quit? So I would answer that after you have some hints , there is no requirement to quit the reason behind this is that your dnf will go down.

Yes, the previous posts says it all, but to add in this topic, I would also say yes , But if your enemy doesn't show up in your Recent Players list, it will not tend to count at all . there is no concern if you're winning/losing or else if you otherwise your challenger finishes/quits the game. Dnf % doesn't go up or down as well as you're not getting a win or else a loss, since the game itself by no means registered as a ranked game.

Re: Ranked matches not able to count in MLB 2K12

I would thanks for the reply as the issue was solved and i am not having any glitch if i don't ensure it at the beginning of the game and the game was not able to count for me.