Thread: The Sims 3 Showtime: Genie won't Grant wishes

The Sims 3 Showtime: Genie won't Grant wishes

Hello I have recently got the genie lamp with the happiness points. In the game the genie has granted first two wishes. But I am not able to get the last wish. In total the genie has to grant 3 wishes in The Sims 3 Showtime. I had simply asked for more wishes. But there is nothing available to find some help in this. The genie is not giving me more than 2 wishes. Is there something more I have to do. What are the things I can try out make this work.

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime: Genie won't Grant wishes

I am on the same boat. I am also not able to get the normal wishes. And nothing worked. I had tried to replay the game chapter again, but still nothing worked. I think there is some kind of bug in the game. If I am able to find the manual then through that we can tell whether the genie really grant 3 wishes or not. Is there anyone else who is able to get more wishes from the genie.

The process here begins with finding the lamp. If you are able to find that then you will get what you want. To get the lamp you need around 30,000 happiness. This would take really long time to collect. I can give you a bit more location to find the lamp. You can get a freeze lamp in the fridge, you can get heat lamp ni oven while you can explore catacombs also. There are some videos available on the web which can help you more in fixing the issue.

Also, you have to be on your last wish in order to free the genie. It wouldn't let me free her until I had made two wishes, once I was on my last wish, it stopped doing thing where nothing happens, and I was able to access the freezing of the lamp, firing of the lamp, and catacomb walk. So if your sim is working on an opportunity, cancel it or finish it first, then try to free the genie. youmay also get extra sim in the household while trying to free the genie.

Do you do those before you first make the wish? I thought those were tasks that become available and after that you make the wish to free the genie, Thanks so much for the helpful answers.

I was having trouble with the same thing, my genie wouldn't free, but after reading this I know what to do! Thanks so much for the super helpful answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    and catacomb walk.
    Hey, I am on the last thing, the catacomb walk. And I really don't see where it is ! Can someone help me on this one please :p ?

And add me :p to do the simport thing, name : x-ddkl-x
    Last edited by x-ddkl-x; 15-03-2012 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by x-ddkl-x View Post
    Hey, I am on the last thing, the catacomb walk. And I really don't see where it is ! Can someone help me on this one please :p ?

And add me :p to do the simport thing, name : x-ddkl-x
    I think that you have to be on your last wish in order to free the genie. It wouldn't let me free her until I had made two wishes, once I was on my last wish, it stopped doing thing where nothing happens, and I was able to access the freezing of the lamp, firing of the lamp, and catacomb walk. Hope that works out for you.