Thread: Lots of Bugs in The Sims 3 Showtime

Lots of Bugs in The Sims 3 Showtime

I had faced a huge amount of bugs in The Sims 3 Showtime game. When I installed for the first time it looks to be working fine. There was no issue with the gameplay. The output was proper and the game does not lag or freeze. But later on the game started getting slower. I had also gone with tons of new bugs every day. This game looks extremely buggy when it comes to gameplay. Has anyone able to get rid of the problems and make it completely stable.

Re: Lots of Bugs in The Sims 3 Showtime

The previous version of the game was having the least number of bugs. But after going ahead with Showtime Expansion Pack there are many issues that keep on appearing. This is really weird why this game keeps on giving out new problems. Yet there is no patch available which can really fix the problem. I am still playing it just like that and expect to get a more better output later on.

Its great that many people can can play this game without any issue. I have faced lots of issue with this game like freezing and crashing. Every time when I launch, game will crashes to desktop and I am not able to start. Along with the game graphics are not working and some time I have issue with Sims. I have also installed the latest patch released by the devs but nothing worked for. After installing the latest patch I am getting the same issue. The patch does not help much in fixing problem.

I think this game is not worth buying. I was expecting many things from the game. I did not paid to bring a game at home with lots of damage stuff and broken functions. This is really irritating. I have played this game and I have found the lots of bugs on this game but I cannot mentioning all. I do not even remember some of them. The patch is of no use. The game developing company must give a more better working patch.

There are lots of different between simple bugs affecting your gameplay and bugs which don’t allow you to play the game. Some just mess up your computer. It affect the overall performance and also cause slow system. I have seen most of the games have bug at first. Once game get release player face lots of issue because developers here does not adequately test the games. They are just serious about completing the same before release deadline.