Thread: MLB 2K12 lags while pitching

MLB 2K12 lags while pitching

I am having some problem with the game. Actually I found that the game lags while pitching. There is no problem while hitting. That runs quite smoothly. I am playing this wireless. There is no other problem with the game and also other games are working great. Can you tell me that what could be the reason for this problem and how can I get this problem resolved? I will be thankful to all the helpful suggestion for this. Please help me.

Re: MLB 2K12 lags while pitching

As you told that you are playing that wireless and so I think that this could be the problem of connection. If you are having poor connection then that will lead to lag in the game. This is the first thing to check in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    As you told that you are playing that wireless and so I think that this could be the problem of connection. If you are having poor connection then that will lead to lag in the game. This is the first thing to check in this case.
    I don’t think that this is the connection problem as you told that other games are working without any problem. Try to do some adjustment with the game settings and see if that can help you.

As far as I know that this is same for each year. This is more for the opponent as compared to me. This game lags while hitting. I have been in the top 250 since the 2k10 and I really had fun with the game and no one was able to play with me. But with the 2K12, it lags a lot and this is not just me and you, there are many of the other users who are having the same problem and still there is no solution for this. I hope that they will make some solution for this problem soon otherwise they will lose many of his players.