Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

The Sims 3 Showtime: List of Glitch

Video Games

Old 13-03-2012

The Sims 3 Showtime: List of Glitch

Hello I have recently installed The Sims 3 Showtime on my system. After installing this game I have facing lots of issue like freezing and lagging. Along with this I am also messing with the Buckshot household and I think in Buckshot household they should use butler since they were so rich. When I called the butler, he never shows up. I have counted at least 30 to 35 of them and none of them move, they just stood there. I have tried to remove them but I dont have any options for it. I thought they eventually die but till now I can’t do anything.

Old 13-03-2012

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime: List of Glitch

Yes even I am facing this crashing issue on my laptop and I have tried lots of steps to solve this issue but nothing helped me so far. I have got this issue while playing Starlight Shore. The only way to solve this issue seems to be resetting the game and starting again from the start. Until a patch comes out to fix this issue, we are helpless.
Old 13-03-2012

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime: List of Glitch

The Sim in my game goes to gig and then cancels out until I have him change his outfit first into this gig outfit. It seems that there is definitely an outfit glitch with Showtime. So, if your Sim is not already in the working outfit, then the sim cancels out the gig. Try to put their gig outfit first and then set up the stage.
Old 14-03-2012

I am facing some issues where I am trying to make the sim and after making one sim at the half way time period, I will be on the formal outfits. After that the whole game will just shut down. It will also freeze a lot during gameplay if I am using pre-made sims. I am really annoyed with this gameplay. Can anyone tell me how do I solve this particular issue? Thanks

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , ,