Thread: Why The Sims 3 Showtime Game is no longer selling?

Why The Sims 3 Showtime Game is no longer selling?

Hello friends just wanted to know reason of not selling The Sims 3 Showtime game. Where I am know many of the UK players who are been made mad that Showtime is not been sold from game. Well it is been turning out not to doing well and it is there for sale. Well I am not sure if it was just The Sims Showtime which was not selling or the whole franchise itself but this looks like it's the reason, well what I have heard that they are trying to get rid off from their stocks. Well for the UK players it seems to be of sales and bargains from them. Does anyone knows the reason about it, then do share with me. Thank you.

Re: Why The Sims 3 Showtime Game is no longer selling?

In fact the reason for this is that there is a financial dispute with EA, but the game will not been stock any of the future EA games as per the last week. The truth is that company is going to bust is a separate matter, while it does act as the catalyst for the reason EA fell out with them.

Well the game in Australia has been actually stopped stocking a lot of PC games and it is generally focusing on the console market here. Sadly this is a huge mistake since more pc gamers live in this country than console owners. Plenty of PC game here now have to be bought Via Origin and Steam, unless you luck out and find the game you want at another store, also the stock varies from store to store here, and let's face it, not many people can travel half way across the other side of town to buy a game that only one store in the whole chain sells because the others in the chain don't captor to the demanding market.

Well with GAME out of the running, so due to which I am not having any easy way to get hold of PC games. In spite of an email which was saying that The Sims 3 Showtime game supposed to arriving today from Amazon and it has not arrived. Well tomorrow will be the fifth day afterward than I would have purchase it from GAME and presently not at all happy with that level of service. I have no supermarkets in my area that sell PC games and my internet connection is so slow that downloading anything of any size is a nightmare. It's about to get a lot more difficult for some of us to get the games we want. We need a buyer on the scene FAST and time for them to offload a boatload of their shops.

Really I think that both of them are been linked. Well the GAME has lost all of their credit rating and due to which it is has effect and which has made many of publishers really nervous during the time of dealing with them. If you look at the memo which was been released on Euro gamer which the GAME were trying to explain it with its suppliers to get goods on credit, but Electronics Arts were not at all ready to take risk and due to which games like Mass Effect 3 and TeamSpeak 3 were withdrawn practically at the final hour. I really do not know for saying that Electronics Arts are not at responsible over here and they are not the only ones. Well the GAME are no longer stocking Ubisoft games on launch, Asura's Wrath or the latest Marvel vs. Capcom, it looks like Nintendo pulled The Last Story at the final hour as that isn't listed on the site and only came out about a week or so ago and Sony are sticking property stickers on all their stuff - can vouch for the latter because something I bought has one.

Game's financial situation is why these publishers aren't willing to trade with them, because they just don't think they're going to see a return and will have to go through a messy recovery process should GAME go bust.