Thread: Clown car Respawning glitch in The Sims 3 Showtime

Clown car Respawning glitch in The Sims 3 Showtime

Hello friends, been playing the Showtime from past few weeks, was having couple of friend request which were been queued up and this morning have approved all of them, whereas I have not tried this Simport till now. After that I have sent my sim to the arena for an amateur Olympics, and then she has entered then a taxi showed up and something about 60 female sims who were having the black skirts and a light green blouse and it was been piled out of the taxi. As the taxi left, then another car has been pulled up and having all the 60 female sims standing over there. Really not knowing that it is been the showtime glitch or it might be or it is something else. Till now, I have not invited anyone to the town of mine for any show and don't even know yet if this is necessary. This be very strange and also not seen it earlier. Does anyone know anything about it? Thank you.

Re: Clown car Respawning glitch in The Sims 3 Showtime

First thing which I would like to ask is that are you using any of the mods in the game or not? When you were getting the problem then have to take the screenshot of it, so that we can get a rough idea about it. Well let it be, it is been a bug and it is from showtime which is been creating the problem and there are been plenty of the npcs to spawn one, well there are plenty of them in it. I am also hoping that this should be fixed in the next patch of it. One more thing, as you have said that you are having friend request which were been queued up, it make me think that the producers of game have told that a request is automatically revoked after 24 hours, so how does you are having such an old one.

Well what I have tired after it, that went back to my game and done a save as, so that I can keep any evidence in the game file, where the original game was been bugged and the NPC had actually just spawned in one spot. It has not been brought in the taxi as I was thinking about it. I have also used the testing cheats enabled to remove all of the NPCs, so when doing that founded that there were 129 of the same woman or something nearby. Well at the bottom of pack was the proprietor for the sports arena and the interesting thing was that she was looking like them and only difference was that she had on the proprietor work outfit, needs to find out what is the normal appearance of her. Really do not believe that I am using the Mods, if it so then all clothes & potentially some different body types. Below are links of the screenshots.

Well this was the same thing which was been seen earlier also, remember in the LN, when you start the game then spawning NPCs' for club goers also starts and they would spawn like that, or it might be taxi which they road in would multiply like bunnies and it is slowing down the game considerably till the time they all are been gone. If you have seen it happening when I would quit the game without saving so that to avoid having a blockage which is same as the saved since then also it can slow the game down until the game till the time it rid off from all those Sims and it can be taken a awhile if it will ever do it. if you are replaying the part then it will let just one person arrive instead of 50.

I am not getting anything in my game, but I am knowing about it as most of the people were saying that is been happening with service sims, such that the butler and repairmen. This is not at all surprising to see happening with NPCs arriving at a venue. I was thinking that if would happen with venue goers, and this was answer to my question. I would say that it surely the bug and there should be a patch for all this and need to fix. I am very much surprise to see this happen again after LN since they should have known what to do to prevent it.

This was the same thing which has been happened to my friend also, with a gaggle of butlers. Well both of us were thinking that it was pretty hilarious and also it is not saving at all. So I just wanted to know that how to remove all of them from it?

Quote Originally Posted by oJAsVI View Post
    This was the same thing which has been happened to my friend also, with a gaggle of butlers. Well both of us were thinking that it was pretty hilarious and also it is not saving at all. So I just wanted to know that how to remove all of them from it?
    If you wanted to remove the extra Sims, then type ctrl-shift-c to bring up the command line after turn on testing cheats "testingcheatsenabled true". When you are done with it then shift-click on the NPC/item which you wanted to remove/delete, select the object and after that delete. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, even 129 times.