Thread: Only 2 Expansion packs left after The Sims 3 Showtime?

Only 2 Expansion packs left after The Sims 3 Showtime?

there were 8 expansions pack for The Sims 2. But I am wondering that we can have lots of things with The Sims 3. I am not interested to have Sims 4. I think Sims 3 also bit new to me. I came to know that there are still couple of EP’s are left for the game. tell me whether it is true or just speculation. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Only 2 Expansion packs left after The Sims 3 Showtime?

As far as I remembered there were 10EP and 10 SP available for this particular game. but still we should wait for the confirmation of the developer of the game about the same.

People are saying that 3 to 4 EP for The Sims 3. In fact I don’t agree them at all as same as you I am wondering that there would be 10EP then I am sure that 4EPs are left. They could be magic, seasons, hobby themed and Dating EP. I am not sure it just a speculation, wait for the confirmation from the developer end.

If they are having 10 urls reserved for the both 10EP and UP. But it does not necessary they would use the same. it could mean that they are having original plan. But it does not mean that EA is would stop or release many EPs. They are supposed to reserve more URL. We can have great deal with Sims 3 before they begin with Sims 4. According to me having 10 EP seems to be good. Where as they were supposed to develop TS3 base game from the experience of TS2. It also dependent on what amount of people are ready to play. they are not having any idea how TS3 would do and what amount of TS3 community will ask for more need.

I could not imagine what amount of people are still thinking that this particular game has been reached to final level after releasing of 2 to 4 EPs and Sps. Well by that time people might be looking to get more EPs. I am quite sure about that EA would not close TS3 until and unless they got every single money invested in the game. it is totally dependent on the developer of the game what they are supposed to do the same.

There is great improvement in the graphics as compare to TS1, TS2 and TS3. Big difference you can find out if you have given ever on all the three games. EA could be looking to create a new things so that they can take advantage of the same.
    I am not aware of what amount of EP they would release. It is not necessary that URL has been reserved then it does not mean EP would also release. You can assume if anything is kept reserved for. I can confirmed only basic thing that is there will be releasing of EP7. Because there is lots of information has been already available for EP7. I am hoping that next EP should be weather. I hope the developer of the game will make the announcement as early as possible.

One should quite thinking of that there will be same amount of EP as it was in the previous version of the game. the Sims 3 is totally different than that of previous titles and hence I am expecting that there would be more amount of EP before the developer of the game will look to release The Sims 4. As far as Sims 4 is concerned I think it would be both the feature of Sims 2 and Sims 3. We can put lots of stuffs in town. It would be an open world game and there will not be any rabbit hole. All the public building would be open for shop and get message and go on the date. Expansions requires new towns which would be added with the current town do you having in the game.

Right now I am not interested to play The Sims 4 at all. however if they are looking to provide the same then it should be provided after a year of two.

When I loaded Starlight Shores it was placed near of mine neighborhood. I have moved cemetery to empty 64x64 on outskirts of the town and put the same where the cemetery supposed to be and it was closed to the strip. After that I was able to place 64x64 in the empty spot.