Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

The Sims 3 Showtime biggest disappointment

Video Games

Old 13-03-2012

The Sims 3 Showtime biggest disappointment

I have played both male and female singer and then I found that there is no classy sims. My wish was to see minimum one opera singer otherwise the piano singer. Other than this, rest of the things are OK for me. Just the singer must have some form of the class in that. Anyways, I am posting this here to know that what is your biggest disappointment about this. If you have anything to comment on this then please post that over here.

Old 13-03-2012

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime biggest disappointment

The biggest disappointment for me is to wait for additional three days to get every pack on UK. I canít find any reason for this that why this is happening. If we talk about the other games then they are getting released on any of the days then why there is restriction of Friday only for the sims games.
Old 13-03-2012

I was not willing to have any basketball in the game. It would be better if they would have added more singers and instruments to this. I hope that they will not include any of these in the next EP. I wish that there will be weather/seasons so that there will be rain snow, thunderstorms etc. Lets see if we can get anything like this in the next EP.
Old 13-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
I was not willing to have any basketball in the game. It would be better if they would have added more singers and instruments to this. I hope that they will not include any of these in the next EP. I wish that there will be weather/seasons so that there will be rain snow, thunderstorms etc. Lets see if we can get anything like this in the next EP.
I am not thinking to get any of the things that you have given but the only disappointment for me is that it takes a very long time to travel from home-to show and this is not less that a bug. It really has no meaning.
Old 13-03-2012

It will be better if the singers in the game will be able to give performance with any of the available instruments which we are having in the game. This is the only thing that I needed and nothing more than that. I am happy with all the other things.
Old 15-03-2012

I canít realize any reason for this that why this can be happening. If we have a tendency to bring up the opposite games then they're obtaining released on any of the times then why there's restriction of Friday just for the sims games.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,