Thread: The Sims 3 Showtime Mixologist in Venues

The Sims 3 Showtime Mixologist in Venues

I have seen bars around the place from venue to venue but I think that there is something missing. It is Bardenders or Mixologist. Have you also felt the same? If you have any opinion or comment on this then please post that over here. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime Mixologist in Venues

In most of the venues, I have noticed that there are no bar and also not the bars from the late night. The thing that you are getting is nothing but the juice bar and that does not spawn a mixologist NPC. All you have to do is to replace that with the late night bar. I guess that they have done this without LN.

You can learn a hobby in the bars and that is: mixologist. You can then have more and better non alcoholic drinks to make an impact on a Sim as better in romantic interactions. This can work alongside if you to do. The Sims 2 is known in The Sims 3 also has the option to go out in groups: group outings. Only now you have every Sim in the group happy and with each Sim. If the contact remains good then this will really belong to that group as compared with a group of friends in real life.

If you wish to have the mixologist on duty, you are bound to change the venue type. If you accomplish tat then it will change the hours of operation. You will be able to have the stage but that depends on what do you change in the venue.

The Sims 3 Late Night gives players all-access and lets them loose on a vibrant, active downtown scene where they'll rub elbows with celebrities at the hottest parties, hit the local bar after work, tour the scene with Their Sims' band, kick back in a plush hot tub, and discover what's lurking in the thick of the night. Players Will Be Able To Take Their Sims Into the Bustling urban setting where they'll be bootable to become a celebrity, member of a music band, mixologist, director, and more.

I think that EA town is not having enough lots. We require the bars and entertainment venues and there is no option to combine both of them. I hope that there wil be some fix for this soon.

I play mostly with 1 family for generations and then I am sure that there are some members of the family who love to look quite the beast to hang in the many nightclubs. And the older generation can still quietly happy outside the bustle of the city and the younger generation to live in a penthouse so they sit close to the party.

The Sims a pair of is understood within the Sims three conjointly has the choice to travel out in clusters: group outings. Solely currently you have got each Sim within the cluster happy and with every Sim. If the contact remains smart then this may very belong to that cluster as compared with a bunch of friends in real life.