Thread: MLB 2K12 Power swing and Homeruns

MLB 2K12 Power swing and Homeruns

I have not met with a big success by hitting HRs. If you are having batter eye off then it will point through the LS help by means of power swing which I was hearing. I have been getting way to a lot of pop ups on my power swings.

Re: MLB 2K12 Power swing and Homeruns

I have completed a fantasy franchise at the same time as I wait for the primary roster update to begin my primary franchise, and I encompass four home runs by Dan Uggla and 12 RBI within just 5 games and playing on Pro difficulty. He is also batting 600 or somewhat close to this. There was no one like this in my team and I am having Lance Berkman as well as Ryan Braun to name a few who are having stats remotely close to that.

I have hit 3 homeruns total in 5 or 6 games, none though using a power swing. I hit them through Robinson Cano, Victor Martinez and also John Mayberry. I was hitting a lot of popups as well as lazy fly balls at the same time as using a power swing.

I have experience with All-Star difficulty. I am 5 or 6 games in and have not seen any of the homeruns as of either sides. I mean from my side or from CPU until the last game. In last game I knocked 3 and two of them were back to back. For me the simple size is very small for sure except the HRs looks a little light up to now. I would like to tell you that every home runs were though power swing. Let’s wait and see what the other people’s experience with this is.

I am having two tips for all of you over here:
    • You should work the count and make use of the LS while you go to the way of the pitch. Now pitch up and in somewhat and then go up and in through the LS. Assign guessing location as well as pitch speed. I can admit that working the count plus taking pitches functioned for me.
    • MLB 2K12 is not even close to 2k11 if we consider hitting. 2k 11 was simpler and the game performed all the work for you. This year’s version is having a lot of similarities with 2k9 on the complexity of hitting any pitch cleanly. This is very challenging as online so far.

Yes, I agree that hitting is difficult this year. I have hit some of the homeruns but nothing similar to the freaking marathon previous year. This is very good thing. This is supposed to be practical. Realism indicates that you will not get the homerun each time at bat. This is good game in the way it is made. For the LS, you can make use of that. This is more regarding allowing the ball to get deep within the zone and acquire good wood on that.

This is tougher for me even if I consider the pro. I have modified the power as well as contact as of 50 to 60. This looks like giving the ball a lot additional flight. There are two back to back homers on the left field though Casper Wells and I was not able to get some true hits. I believe that this is good at 60-65.

I know that hitting in this game is not like 2k11. This is bad but going to get used to swinging similar to the pitch. This is on association with the terrible pitching that the game forces you into a few real up and down games.

This is incredibly sensible factor. This is often purported to be sensible. Realism indicates that you simply won't get the homerun anytime at bat. This is often sensible game within the approach it's created.