Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sim can't perform in The Sims 3 Showtime

Video Games

Old 13-03-2012

Sim can't perform in The Sims 3 Showtime

My sim has got 3 gigs in 3 days and because of all of these, she is not able to do any of the things. She would get there and go up to the stage for setting up the things but then she accidentally gets set to being off the stage and nothing happen. At the start, I considered that it was only for the reason that she is having a mid-life crisis but that do not make any logic. I am very sure that this is nothing but the bug. Other than this, it is not having any problem.

Old 13-03-2012

Re: Sim can't perform in The Sims 3 Showtime

I found that my Sim heads to an engagement some of the times and has not switched to her "Work clothes". While this occur, I felt the same thing that you have mentioned in your post. What you ca n do is, just click on the Sim and after that change outfit to their Stage Clothes. Just check that of this helps you or not? I hope that it will be helpful for you.
Old 14-03-2012

Re: Sim can't perform in The Sims 3 Showtime

This is your chance to be a star and your success story to tell! The Sims 3 Showtime, players control their Sims to reach the top and the experiences of this trip to share with their friends.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,