Thread: Who else are not getting The Sims 3 Showtime?

Who else are not getting The Sims 3 Showtime?

By now, I have purchased all the expansion packs starting from the first sims series and almost all of them were quite good. But I think that there is not anything about the showtime to purchase it. It does not looks attractive. The entire social features acre coming in the patch but the features it included is not enough. Is there someone who also have the same opinion or do you liked it, if yes then please post with the reason for this. Thank you.

Re: Who else are not getting The Sims 3 Showtime?

I have purchased this but not because this is having the social parts but there is the photo booth pool table and many of the other stuffs that makes it very interesting. The best I liked about this is the new hair and clothes and venues.

I have decided that I am not going to buy this. I will surely make use of that if someone will provide me a copy of that otherwise I will not spend money on this game. To keep myself busy sim wise, I will play Sims 2. Anyways, everyone has different views for this game. If I think in this way then it does not mea n that everybody has the same opinion. This is my thinking about this.

I liked this game and I will get that soon. I liked all the features of this game. Pranks are another extensive feature in The Sims 3. In addition to the trailer shown painting as "egg toss" and "burning bag," are mostly teenagers and "storm bells" and all sorts of pranks in the home to try on her family. The names of the pranks can already imagine what awaits the victims. "Splashing sink", "Whoopee Cushion", "color shower" and jokes like "Creepy Computer" and then can be prepared from a safe distance from your master sim the pranks are observed. Sims with the new feature "Rebellious" have to strike an inner compulsion, but it will not get caught as often as others. There are some new opportunities for naughty Sims.

For Sims who do not strive so much for new skills, new intra-school tricks are available. Teenagers can "release the frogs from Bioraum" "School flooding", the "mascot deface," "steal tests" and "adorn the office of the Director of toilet paper". This has implications for the new phone system and can of course cause difficulties and punishments in the negative case (see above) to go with.

The best part of the game for which I liked it is that this brand new memory system is set up as a bulletin board where all the memories are in the form of pictures, the title and description are pinned. A new icon for you is the way of this new system. If you "hold time" a wish, just click on this button, a photo shoot, sets the title and description and select whether this is a positive, neutral or rather negative experience. You can do that all on the official website and Facebook without leaving the game at some point.

The feature is crazy with the imaginary friend. Some preliminary data and factual context. The expansion pack offers so many innovations that go unnoticed at first glance that they have in this expansion pack but no representative pyramid, not a new neighborhood, or the like, what they know from past expansion packs.

I am also not very much excited to purchase this. I will wait for a few more time and let the people start discussing about this. After that If I found that the game really worth it then only I will buy the game otherwise not.

It may happen that they need treatment in hospital to get back on their feet. When compared to the hard-fulfilling desire fulfilled, however, get the Sims life many times, they can exchange them for new and old rewards. The new, we have already described in detail above.