Thread: Is Singer profession broken in The Sims 3 Showtime?

Is Singer profession broken in The Sims 3 Showtime?

As the title saying what I am looking to ask you over here. the sim of mine was at level 8 and she had a baby. Whenever sim of mine is going for audition or try to do a sing a gram, she simply getting back to her house. I tried to reset sim but it did not seems to working at all. if you are having any information about the same then let me know as early as possible.

Re: Is Singer profession broken in The Sims 3 Showtime?

According to me singer career is open for 7 days a week . why because sim might get vacations for weddings and all that. In many situation game does not cancel the same later on wards. That is the only reason some of your players are not able to begin with the career. I need to swap with any other career available in the game and return into singer career after loosing 3 levels in the process. Also I need to delete all the cache files to make the game working.

After going through the problem I wanted to tell you something really interest and I am hoping that it would be quite useful to fix the matter of yours. if sim of yours is trying to reset when you are trying to perform sing-a-grams with the sims of yours. you should change the clothes of sim before you are supposed to do anything.

Well I am suffering from the same problem which you have stated over here. My Sims got venues and tried to set up stage but there was no change in the situation after doing the same. Sims were getting reset. I got really frustrated with this particular problem and I am not able to get advanced in career. They are not able to play for tips even do singing grams in the game. for the sake of try I recommend that you should go for edit town option and move your sim and get back into his house. I don’t know whether it would work for you or not but you should give a try to the same.

The main problem is that the developers are focusing on young adult stage for the professions. They simply forget to consider that everyone would not like to play with their performer as a single man or woman. Many people would like to pair their sims in order to continue with the legacy. If I eloberate the thing than you will get that this particular game The Sims 3 is designed for single young adult. Hence marrieds with the children and eleder are getting short shrift. Once any sim is getting married in the game then that particular sim would not be able to perform in the game at all. I know its bit disappointing but it is the ultimate truth as far as this particular game is concerned.

I let you know that my singer is having a baby. She is able to perform as well as gigs. But she came across an issue when her kid become teen and parents gone for a trip. I simply closed the game and returned with singer in house. But she was not the part of the family. But I managed to get back her in my family. However she was not able perform on stage. Already tried with different 3 towns but it did not worked at all. I am suspecting that it is happening because of bug issue and it should be fixed by the developer of the game.