Thread: The Sims 3 Showtime and Late Night should be played together

The Sims 3 Showtime and Late Night should be played together

I am playing The Sims 3 Showtime from past couple of hours. I was bit disappointed after having that the EA did not integrated fame/stardom with this particular Showtime expansion. If they done the same then I don’t think so there would be any issue. I will really appreciate if someone would make mod or something in order to integrate stars with careers.

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime and Late Night should be played together

The reason why they have not done the same because every single player would not have LN and the developer of the game wont afford to loose sale.

As your sim gets completed with gig she would rewarded with experience for the job. They would get simoleons as well as star points in the game. you are getting stars for the things which you have done. You audience needs you as it improve your relation with the audience. However it can also reduce or loose your friends mid-show. I know its bit frustrating. We can also make venue into the bar. Also bands from the Ambitions will be able to have singers as well as perform at the venues.

Mostly all the expansions packs or you can save stuff pack are made for the purpose of sale. If the developers are making link between current EP and Previous EP. You are having 1/2 ep which is complaining the missing out in the game.
    You can also say that expansion pack like showtime or late night are having better synergy and it would be really helpful to boost the sales for Late Night. As people who were not having LN will be interested to have it. however the developer of the game will not gamble at all though they could make more money irrespective of standalone design. The most interesting thing I liked about LN was extra townies which they are supposed to generate in the game.

If you have replace regular juice bars with the Professional bars if it is working fine in the game. it might take entire day to mixologist to spawn until and unless you are having mod. However there is trade off that mixologist not serving food. If you are having WA then you will be able to add food register for same. it will serve special drink only.

I do agree that if you have delete regular bar and replace the same with spawns a mixologist. After doing this proprietor will not serve drinks. Also he will see that you are not good to perform irrespective of how much good you are in the game.

The developer of the game said that it seems to be pretty difficult to make the stages for both the singers and bands are going to perform together. Make sure that all the stuff people are placed on all those stages. I know that space matters, bands given in Late Night were not Ambitions. Minimum two designations in the Showtime expansion are bars. Live show as well as private venue were having bars which are selling the drinks. They were not able to see food as well as cocktail in Late Night. I would be delighted if food is being served by waiters as waitress. Also one should be rewarded with star points if you have installed Late Night on your computer. it seems to be realistic as well.

They should integrate Pet and Showtime in order to have new equestrian center in the new town. But they did not integrated both the EP’s. I could not find out why they have not done the same. you will be able to replace regular bar with one which was available in Late Night and Mixologist will spawn. If you don’t have mod then it can take entire day or more than that of it. mixologist will serve only Spline Reticulator drink.