Thread: The Sims 3 Showtime: Cannot book / send / host / accept friend Request from Simport

The Sims 3 Showtime: Cannot book / send / host / accept friend Request from Simport

I am not able to book, send or receive and not even able to accept the friend request as of the Simport. I have seen some of the similar problems on other sides and so think that this is not just me who is facing this problem, there are many of the other users with the same issue. Can anyone over here can post with some possible fix for this. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this.

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime: Cannot book / send / host / accept friend Request from Simport

Yes, there are many of the other users who are facing this problem and I am sure that they will release some patch to get this issue resolved and it will happen soon. There is nothing that we can do other than to wait.

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime: Cannot book / send / host / accept friend Request from Simport

I know that this is a bug for some of the people and I really hope that it will be resolved soon. This means that for the first time, your Sims can work and earn money and career, even if you exit the game and turned off. If you send your Sim in the game a close friend before the game, the next time you'll find it with everything they have gained in the game of your friend. Sims can only be sent from one game to another if the two friends allow. But beware, if you send your magician in the game to a friend, you'll get more dead than alive.

There is another aspect of the symport is the book of stamps, which will track the level of performer that you sent from your friend or hosted in your game. Earlier I said that Showtime puts a lot of objects, but these symbols give you access to extra items (such as chair Freezer Rabbit), and is an extra incentive to next Simoleons and career advancement for use symport.

I haven’t found any solution for this problem. In addition to the symport, Showtime brings new social features, which is also added with the patch for the base game. One of these is the bulletin board, where you can post messages (for example if you want to host a Sim). But you can also post memories or pictures, so if something strange happens in your game, you can immediately share it with your friends. Your friends can see your wall both in-game on the official website, and can comment on your post so you can speak directly while playing. This gives you a new way to ask for help from your friends-players, or to share funny things that happen.

The final new features of social Showtime are the objectives and being an avid player and I am particularly excited about it. There are more than 100 targets, ranging from easy things like how to hire a maid or having a child ghost, to have 15 children. This adds new objectives to the gameplay, which will encourage you to try things that you probably never thought of doing before. The objectives will earn the badge, depending on the difficulty, may be of bronze, silver, gold or platinum. Your badge will be placed on your profile in the game on the official website, so have fun (or perhaps not) competitions with your friends to see who gets more badges.

You should not have to have a Sim artist to use the new features. If your Sims are a bit 'timid, they can always go to see the performances of others in town. If they are bad, they can whistle, laugh, and cry out to who you are exhibiting. If they are friendly or emotional, will be more inclined to applaud, to indicate surprise or amazement.

This could be problem with the browser. What you can do is just change the browser and see if the problem is getting resolved or not. If you follow the performances is not within your strings, you might be interested in hiring a magician for birthday parties for your children or a DJ for a party of teenagers. You can hire DJs, magicians, singers and acrobats from the "Call service". You can also call the service dedications via the phone, to send a message to someone special.

I don’t think that changing the browser is the solution for this problem. Anew patch is the only solution for this and we cannot do anything until the new patch is available. In the game, you will find that there are three new sections in the game as follows:
    • Diva (Primadonna): Sims with this trait tend to slap the Sims, or to separate after a quarrel. They're hard to impress, especially with Sims from the same tract. They like compliments and talk about their successes.
    • Natural Born Performer (Born Entertainer): these Sims are easily able to learn magic, singing and acrobatics. Seldom fail during a performance. They know how to attract the public and do things "in style" - for example, many things become normal like swimming "swim with style."
    • Social Butterfly (butterfly): these Sims appreciate the company of others, and are happy to participate in festivals and gatherings.

How many new items that I mentioned before, there are also many new elements in Create a Sim. I think there are so many pretty dresses, I like a lot but I think two new hairstyles that I will use them mainly for my artists!

There are over a hundred targets, starting from simple things like a way to rent a maid or having a toddler ghost, to possess fifteen youngsters. This adds new objectives to the gameplay, which is able to encourage you to undertake things that you just most likely never thought of doing before.