Thread: Disappointed with items of The Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry collector’s edition

Disappointed with items of The Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry collector’s edition

Well I am bit disappointed with items available in the Katy Perry expansion pack. they have provided only 1 hair in this particular pack. there is no silver dress and shoes. Tell me if you are disappointed with the expansion pack. any comments would be appreciated.

Re: Disappointed with items of The Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry collector’s edition

There is only one katy Perry sims which available from exchange. Well I was expecting that it would have collector expansion pack with hairs, shoes and dress. I have downloaded Katy Perry from exchange. One hair already come with the sim itself and you can use the same for every single day. I am looking to have silver dress but still I am not able to get the same. I wont play anymore if I wont get silver dress.

Re: Disappointed with items of The Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry collector’s edition

As far as one need to unlock the dress in this particular game. you will require to reach level 3 or level 4 of singing career in order to unlock silver dress. Be sure that you have download Katy Perry content after installing the expansion pack.