Thread: Never ending Sing-A-Grams in The Sims 3 Showtime

Never ending Sing-A-Grams in The Sims 3 Showtime

I am having a sim and she is trying to be a singer. She is at the fourth level of her career and still she is singing sing-a-grams. I don’t know that when she will stop singing that and why his she stuck with them from a long time. I am getting a lot of the sing-a-gram requests in one day and she is doing that forever. She is not getting time for the audition and selling albums or have love life. If you have some idea about that then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies for this.

Re: Never ending Sing-A-Grams in The Sims 3 Showtime

You must make a note that it is possible for you to save a few of the sing-a-gram jobs to get it done on next day if you want. My sim is also on the fourth level but I don’t know that if she will stop or not but I am quite sure that she will stop at some point.

My brother is at level 8 and they don't stop. The significant thing to keep in mind regarding them is that they are non-compulsory. You are not required to carry out each one. I attend simfests and take part in them now, trial at venues, go to parties where I am requested to and aim to sell albums and along with that have fun with shooting pool otherwise playing the DJ Booth.

I can tell you one thing regarding the sing-a-grams and that is they help us getting the job experience. But they are not just the way to get the experience but to do a pair lifetime point rewards. At this stage, I get about $200 for every sing-a-gram that I perform. Yes I know that they are never ending but that makes cash once decided to do that.

There are some aspects that all careers have in common, for example, you have to choose a stage name. You can also choose your real name, create a new one or use the generator of the game (which takes out some really funny names). It’s very similar to the way guitarists performing for tips. Singers can also make telephone dedications (Sing-a-gram) to enhance their careers and earn money. The Sing-a-gram will appear on the map a bit 'as job opportunities Ambitions. Once made the first steps in your career, your main source of money will be performances, and you'll get all the owners of the various clubs in the city. Being friends of the owner and they will help you.

On the evening of your first real exhibition, the first thing to do is prepare the stage. You can use the default setting, or create your own stage. When you create a stage, go into buy mode in community lots where you esibirvi, but you can only place objects on the stage. You can be very creative, using special effects and lighting, as well as many items to decorate your box. I imagine that lots of manufacturers have fun a lot, even creating new local venues with their default.

If you have not selected Sim, they will perform without your commands, but is much more fun to have direct control over performance. For singers, you can choose what to sing, when to sing a verse or chorus, when put in the installation and when throwing kisses to the public. You can also decide what you need to tell the audience between songs. For mages, you can decide when to do tricks and how to interact with the public. The acrobats, like magicians, they can choose what numbers do during the show. Members of the public may also make requests and will make them happy.

Once the show finished, your Sim will get a review based on what the audience appreciated the show. The better the review, the better the moodlet that your Sims will get after the performance. It is worth mentioning that during the whole time that I played, I never did a show in front of an empty room, and most of the Sims watched the show without getting their facts. In large rooms and there were some Sims in the background the outlines of some characters, representing the vast crowd, not to slow down your computer.

This is not the bug. It is the way this game is made. The symport is the biggest news of Showtime. It 'a kind of social-media aspect of the game, but you do not need Facebook or Twitter. It’s all connected to your account TheSims3.com, once logged in you can see your friends from the site or seek new from within the game. If you have Facebook or Twitter, you can also find your friends Facebook / Twitter from within the game.

Just keep on performing the requests and it will finish shortly. I was also having the same problem but after playing it for a long time, finally it ends up with that and I am so happy with that.

You can host the performance of your Sim with a friend in your game, or send your Sim in the games of others. When you host a Sim then you can only direct the performance. At the end of their show will be back in the game of your friend. If you send a Sim in the game with a friend, after a few hours, it return with a story and a moodlet based on how was the tour but only after your friend accepts your Sim through the symport that you can get feeds career, money and even objects that have launched in the game while performing your friend.

You can additionally decide what you would like to inform the audience between songs. For mages, you'll be able to decide when to try to do tricks and the way to interact with the general public. The acrobats, like magicians, they will opt for what numbers do throughout the show.