Thread: What do you think about new Magic EP after The Sims 3 Showtime?

What do you think about new Magic EP after The Sims 3 Showtime?

I have installed The Sims 3 Showtime on the computer and I am having great time with this particular game. I came to know that developer of the game has announced that they would release Magic EP after showtime. So tell me what do you thinking about this particular EP? If you are having any useful information then let me know about the same.

Re: What do you think about new Magic EP after The Sims 3 Showtime?

Personally I don’t wanted to be vampires, werewolves, fairies, magic. It seems to be really nice if anyone like such kind of things. But for the people who don’t like such stuff would not play the game at all.

It is really hard to say this Magic pack would work or not. Well the patch note were introduced with the cumulative patch and it has been taken by the EA. So far Strings are not labeled into the items. Even the developer of the game has give any details about the same. I was expecting that it would be last EP and after they will look forward for Sims 4. I think if they do so than most of the players will not be able to play the game as they are having low configuration computers.

I really hate special creatures which has been provided with expansion packs. I don’t want any vamps, werewolves in the game. rather providing Magic EP I would like to have weather EP. There are lots of people who had already paid for Magic. Right now gamers are convinced that mermaid would be creature with this particular pack showtime. As far as I know there are players who are only talking about the only two EPs those are seasons and Magic. So EA has to listen us by any mean. I hope they will release Magic EP really soon.

Currently I have purchased some of the Magic Stuff. but I think to have a Magic EP did not seems to be bad idea. I would really appreciate if they will add some new stuff rather than that of gathering all the stuff from the store and re adding the same and calling them as an EP. There should be new stuff. so far I don’t guarantee that the developer of the game would provide Magic EP. However if they are going to provide the same then I would accept the same enthusiastically. I am waiting for the announcement from the developer of the game about the same. So far there is no information available about what would be next expansion pack.

Already Magic Pack was released in Sims 2. Hence I don’t think so the developers would have any reason to release Magic EP exclusively. However if you are looking to get some Magic stuff then you can simply purchase the same from Store. If you are looking to get that kind of the thing then it would be kind of magic in current EP. It would clear all the point view of magic which are in Makin' Magic.
    Creatures in the games are something overwhelming hence I would not have any issue if I don’t have the same. the developers of the game cannot make them horrific and having ‘T’ rating. If you are thinking about Makin Magic then I was much more than that of Magic. There were magic town with carnival stuff, pet dragons and lots of more stuff.

I do agree with you. they should provide something new in Magic EP. There should not be repeated stuffs in the game that are already purchased by the many gamers.

I will be really disappointed if they developer of the game would release this particular EP. I already tolerated creatures in EP. I am not interested to have EP which is having creatures all over there. particularly creatures like zombies and werewolves. I would not believe they are looking to create such EP. There are creatures available in the game always who like to play with them but what one should do if that person is not interested to play. there is no mean to have an EP which is consist of such things.

Most of people who are looking to get weather. Only half of the people who are looking to have Magic game. they have made Making Magic which was the only one single magic expansion pack and I did not purchased the same. I don’t want anything Magic kind of thing in the game. in case I wanted Magic then I would play other game.

I don’t wanted Magic EP at all rather I would like to have Seasons EP. Since it will give me feeling of Sims are live years rather than that of days. The developers announced that they are not going to release Magic EP then they won’t release at all. I am sure about that.
    In my opinion they should make the game more realistic, I don’t mind if they would remove creatures from the game as well.