Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Syndicate PC Save Game 100% completed download

Video Games

Old 13-03-2012

Syndicate PC Save Game 100% completed download

In my computer I have installed Syndicate. This game is very nice and I have just completed this game. While surfing on the internet I have noticed that there are many people who are asking about the save file of this game and that is why I would like to share saved file of syndicate game. Just download attached file in your computer and then extract the save file and copy in to the saved game directory of Syndicate.

If you find any difficulty with this then let me know.

Attached Files
File Type: rar Syndicate.rar (27.1 KB, 376 views)
Old 13-03-2012

Re: Syndicate PC Save Game 100% completed download

I love this game and i was searching saved game files on the internet and i get this. after downloading this i have extracted it and put the file and saved directory of the game and it worked like a charm. thank you so much for sharing this.
Old 13-03-2012

Yes this really a great share. i have downloaded the attached file along with this post and extracted the file from it but i don't know where i have to copy this file. please help me with this.
Old 13-03-2012

Well in my system I have installed game in D drive and saved game directory in system is d:\syndicate\ save. If you have installed the game in C drive or any other drive then you have to go to that drive and find syndicate game folder and go to the save folder. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.
Old 14-03-2012
nickwills

In my computer i am installed the syndicate. I have just complete the game very entertaining and enjoyable.Easy to control and play unique game no define to another game.
Old 07-04-2014

Can someone help me, I installed the game syndicate but can not find the folder that says save
Old 07-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaddss View Post
Can someone help me, I installed the game syndicate but can not find the folder that says save
Well, you can find the save game location of Syndicate game in your pc in My Documents folder. Just get into the same location and then search for any Syndicated folder over there and then copy the above save game file into the same folder to overwrite the save files that were already present there.
Old 07-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaddss View Post
Well, you can find the save game location of Syndicate game in your pc in My Documents folder. Just get into the same location and then search for any Syndicated folder over there and then copy the above save game file into the same folder to overwrite the save files that were already present there.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,