Thread: Have you tried Strategic Command WWI 1914-1918 in Commander The Great War?

Have you tried Strategic Command WWI 1914-1918 in Commander The Great War?

Hello friends, I want to know that how many people have tried with the Battlefront's Strategic Command WWI 1914-1918? This does not look as interesting as compared to the CTGW but graphically and strategically it is very close to that. If you have any further update about the CTGW then please post that over here.

Re: Have you tried Strategic Command WWI 1914-1918 in Commander The Great War?

Hi, I have spend many days with playing the SC 1917-1918. I have also played the Hubert Cater's games for many of the years and I can say that this is very much entertaining. There is no change in the graphics from last 12 years. SC 17-18 looks to be unwinnable as of the Axis side further more. I have just downloaded that while waiting for CTGW and still I am waiting for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nguni View Post
    Hello friends, I want to know that how many people have tried with the Battlefront's Strategic Command WWI 1914-1918? This does not look as interesting as compared to the CTGW but graphically and strategically it is very close to that. If you have any further update about the CTGW then please post that over here.
    I think that the SC series of games are totally unplayable and they are nothing more than the garbage. It gives the feeling of going to 1990s again.

Commander: The Great War is not the first game of the series in which The Lordz Games Studio is involved. The previous Commander: Europe at War was made by a Swedish developer, which The Lordz support offered. The Dutch studio has now handled the whole into their own hands and has the opportunity to create a new engine for the game. The game has an extensive campaign, but can also be played in multiplayer. The playing field consists of a large map, which the U.S., Europe, Africa and Asia to the Ural cover. The playing field is thereby divided into hexagonal planes, which the players take turns to make a move.

I had fun with the game but in different manner as compared to the Matrix and Slitherine. I found that the tactics and scripts are very good and the Axis side can win if you can hold the Western line as well as take out Russia plus Serbia by means of the German troops at the start. If you manage to do that then you will be able to overrun the West without any issue.

I must say that I have many of the days of my life with playing the SC2 The Great War system and I can say that the game sets the bar truly high meant for the future Commander release. The general balance for the Great War is extremely good and it's an incredible fun to play in cooperation with Central Powers plus the Entente. I am actually curious that what the Slitherine designers will arise with. But I want to thank to the SC2 that I have "rediscovered" the WWI and will absolutely get the new game.

I can say that The Strategic Command WW1 is very good game to play and I will recommend you all to go for the game. If you people like the Commander series of games as of the Slitherine like me then I am very sure that you must get the CTGW as it worth it. It seems that it will carry the playability as well as challenge for that series to the Great War era. This is really a great time for the WW1 gamer.

It is a turn-based strategy game with a hexagonal map. You play on the side of the Entente Allies and Central Powers from the invasion of Belgium in August 1914 to end 1918. The game focuses on strategic decisions, military manufacturing and technology research. The goal is to make a detailed game that the war represented in an accurate way without the player loaded with mountain texts and statistics ("easy to learn, hard to master").

Around the same time as the climb you will pick up who is Esther and why the principle element is bantering with her as it would be if she is dead. You will in addition appropriate info regarding the island and how the man exists there. The territories in which you are moving and are exceptionally superbly made and definite. It is deserted and soon you feel apart from everyone else.