Thread: Stacking game is really good

Stacking game is really good

I created this thread to just let you all know that this game is really awesome and I am in love with this game. After a really long time I have come across a game which has a good humor as well as unique and hilarious abilities! Now after getting to know that this game is readily available in the steam. My excitement level has doubled. I am waiting to play the game in steam and enjoy to the fullest. I will try to collect as many dolls as possible in the game. Anyways I want to hear it from you all as if what do you feel about this game.

Re: Stacking game is really good

I do agree with you on this and I must congratulate the developers of the game such that they have come up with such a great game. I have enjoyed each and every bit of this game.

Since it is a download game I had some doubts in the mind whether it would qualify as a good game or not. The puzzles have appeared to be quite hilarious. I am pretty impressed with the visuals. The gameplay gloriously whimsical and offbeat. You know it comes in the category of Braid and Limbo game as a must download game.

The best thing I love about this game is that each puzzle has many solutions and also a bit of drama added when you find them and stack them into each other, that’s the time when you are treated to a diorama-style mini-drama. That’s a masterpiece for me. In a such a small game we get to see a lot of things in it.

So a small piece of advise goes from my side is that those who haven’t played this game yet should start playing it. Otherwise you would end up missing a gem. Seriously guys its worth it.

I am one of the user who has not played the game yet frankly speaking I did not find much information about this game elsewhere. It is good to see these forums discussing about it over here and after looking at your discussion I am excited to play this game.