Thread: Will Wargame: European Escalation game have single player in it?

Will Wargame: European Escalation game have single player in it?

I just want to know will this game be having single player in it that’s what I want to know? I have played the demo game and I don’t find any such hints in it. I am curious to know if the full version if the game will be having single player or not? So do reply on the same. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: Will Wargame: European Escalation game have single player in it?

Yes single player is there in this game and in the single player format you will be getting a campaign with 22 missions and also skirmish as well. so it would be useful for you to check that out first.

Guys just run over this topic and want to know a simple question about the single player campaign. So what I want to ask is that will I be able to unlock units through single player campaign and also use them in the multiplayer campaign as well. That’s what I want to know from you all. I am sure you will reply to this question.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuler View Post
    Guys just run over this topic and want to know a simple question about the single player campaign. So what I want to ask is that will I be able to unlock units through single player campaign and also use them in the multiplayer campaign as well. That’s what I want to know from you all. I am sure you will reply to this question.
    Yes you can very well do that. You can unlock units and use it to play against the other players in the multiplayer campaign. If you want more information about that then you can check it in the steam store page. You will get all the information there only.

I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours.