Thread: Is stacking available on PSN and XBLA?

Is stacking available on PSN and XBLA?

Hello friends, can anyone please tell me that the game is been available on the PSN and XBLA or not, I am waiting for it. Having the demo of it and keep on playing which makes me very much frustrating and also got tried, wanted to play the full version. So does anyone know when it will be available? Please tell me about it, thank you.

Re: Is stacking available on PSN and XBLA?

It been there on the PSN (PlayStation Network) and also on XBLA (Xbox Live Arcade), this game was been available from past one month, I do not knowing that how you have not check it and not got it for you. Better go and check it out for you and download. I have downloaded and start playing, also got the DLC of the game, will be completing that now. I think you were not knowing the game is been released.

Yes the game was been released and also it is been so long. I would suggest you that better download it as soon as possible. I think that the Stacking is easily the best downloadable game till this date and there is no other game which is great and nice in the comparison to this one, as it is been the original and it is really beautiful to play the game. Just go and purchase this one for you now.

Well I have founded the Stacking on the Xbox live and was not able to believe it. I have been the fan of the Stacking and also like to collect the Matryoshkas. Earlier when the game was been coming then played the demo and become a huge fan of it. After that brought the game and also The Lost Hobo King, which is the DLC pack of the game, it is really wonderful and nice to have it. Even the music, artwork and other stuff is really great that it keeps everyone happy. I would suggest that the Stacking games should be going on and there should not be any changes in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    Well I have founded the Stacking on the Xbox live and was not able to believe it. I have been the fan of the Stacking and also like to collect the Matryoshkas. Earlier when the game was been coming then played the demo and become a huge fan of it. After that brought the game and also The Lost Hobo King, which is the DLC pack of the game, it is really wonderful and nice to have it. Even the music, artwork and other stuff is really great that it keeps everyone happy. I would suggest that the Stacking games should be going on and there should not be any changes in it.
    Well I would also agree with the above user and I also think that it is really nice and also great to have it, I would love see some more parts of it in future.