Thread: Mass Effect 3 error "one or more of your purchases failed to process"

Mass Effect 3 error "one or more of your purchases failed to process"

How to deal with one or more of your purchases failed to process error message on Mass Effect 3. I am constantly getting this error and not able to understand why this keeps on coming. I had tried to fix this thing but it does not seems to be working. It is a bit complicated to a working solution for the same. I went on the official site to get fix for the same but there is no solution available.

I have got this issue onetime and I never got any items for my credits for Veteran pack. Finally I have got the popup saying that I have got the with 10 items or so for 2 failed purchases and somehow didn’t spend any credit. I had contacted the developer for the same but they are unable to give me solution. It looks the issue lies with the server itself and they are working on it. Lets try back to go ahead with the same later on.

I have got several issues with this game and this really frustrating, while playing this game I often get disconnected from EA servers due to timeout. I have got this error message and after that five second my credits are refunded. This issue due to the sever timeout and to solve this issue I have contacted with the support as well but they have not helped yet. This is quiet annoying.