Thread: Stacking game is available on sale for 600 MSP

Stacking game is available on sale for 600 MSP

Hello friends just heard that the game is been available on sale that also for 600 Microsoft Points. Does anyone have the information about it and it is been worth to get it or not. So what is your suggestion, should I go for it and will you be going for this sale offer or not. Having 900 MSP so thinking to get it, can you please suggest and tell me that what I should do. Thank you.

Re: Stacking game is available on sale for 600 MSP

I have purchased game from the official website. I think that those sales are been getting a little too predictable and it is been occurring after the release of the game. I am thinking that how many people such as me are practically only buying from XBLA when there will be discount for it. It is sure that you need to wait for couple of months and also you need to away from it. Well I can enjoy the game for double time at the cost of price. I am thinking that a certainty type of the sale will be hurting the developers more than increased number of units shifted during the time of the sales which help the developer also.

I would suggest that you better purchase this game. I would like to tell the others that they also not miss it out offer. It is been the best and perfect price for getting the game. Even I was thinking to purchase this game as I like the graphics of the game, when looking at it then reminds about the Toy Soldiers and it was the only game as it was the tower defense game which I purchased trenched due to the same have got the Stacking. The best thing is that someone or other have posted about this on the other website, so I was not able to know about it since neither MS nor Double Fine seemed to advertise it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    I have purchased game from the official website. I think that those sales are been getting a little too predictable and it is been occurring after the release of the game. I am thinking that how many people such as me are practically only buying from XBLA when there will be discount for it. It is sure that you need to wait for couple of months and also you need to away from it. Well I can enjoy the game for double time at the cost of price. I am thinking that a certainty type of the sale will be hurting the developers more than increased number of units shifted during the time of the sales which help the developer also.
    With some of the expectations, just purchase those games which are there on the sale for both disk and download. If the Stacking was been available for 50 % off then I have not gone for it. I have got the Trenched at 1200 MSP, as I was very much tired and bored also. Whenever I see 1200 MSP then I would wait for the sale and not for the 800 MSP either.

I have purchased the game again for the Xbox 360, as I was already having it on the PSN. Well I have purchased it to have fun and I very much liking this game, so playing it again and again.