Thread: Found Bugs at Zeppelin level with the new Patch in stacking game

Found Bugs at Zeppelin level with the new Patch in stacking game

Hello friends, I have applied the new patch of the game and founded some of the bugs at the Zeppelin level, well it is not only me who have founded but there are other gamers who have also come through with the same problem. Well it is the bug which prevents from finishing 1 or 2 solutions which is something prevent the possibility of a 100% playthrough and it is been occurring at a particular time, such that when completed 1 or 2 Break Out of the Brig solutions on the Zeppelin and also when finished the Zeppelin level and watched the Fish Contingency cutscene and also when went back to complete a Zeppelin solution other than finishing the Break out of the Brig solutions. When you are at these situations then guards will no longer throw you into the brig and you will not able to complete the remaining Break out of the Brig solutions, is anyone else have founded and what to do when we are over here. Please share with me. Thank you.

Re: Found Bugs at Zeppelin level with the new Patch in stacking game

If you have gone through the step 1 or 2 then you can still avoid this bug by just finishing all of the Brig solutions at once and even you can quit to the Main Menu and try to load the saved game of yours after the step 2 when you are been watching the final Zeppelin cutscene. When you will be re-loading at this time then it will be wiping away the problem which you are having it. And if you have gone to the step 3 then you will be able to finish the game and all of the challenges besides the Break out of the Brig solutions, which will be unfortunately stopping you getting to 100% of the game. I think that the Blimp Buster and also the Doll Connoisseur achievements will be also stopping you from doing this.

Affected by this bug and also wanted to experience the remaining Break out of the Brig solutions then have to restart the game and avoid getting on to step 3 in the playthrough. If you play percentage and experiencing the remaining brig solutions which is not at all important for you, then you might be able to finish the game normally and experience all non-brig content. If thinking going back to the Zeppelin for the missed achievements and Brig solutions after going through full playthrough then you can start a new game and do one solution to each and every challenge in the Train Station/Steamship to get back to the Zeppelin in about 15 minutes or so on.

Gone through this bug and founded a solution for it that needs to remove the patch from the game. Let me tell you that it will remove all patches to all games on your console, so you might be prompted to download any patches in future when you will be playing the game which was having the previously downloaded. To do this, just go to the dashboard, for that you need to select System Settings which is there on far right under My Xbox. Now you select memory and press Y for Device Options, after that select Clear System Cache and then select yes. When you will be starting it again then it will be prompted to download the patch again, so you better select cancel option. If not then you will be getting the problem again. I have done the same thing for me and was able to get captured and complete my last solution for Break out of the Brig.

Seen the same thing on the Play Station 3 version also, well I wanted to know that you cannot patch so that we can reset the brig challenges altogether or patch the trophy, this could be the best. Whereas I do not wanted to have play through of the game and get 100% back.

Is there any fix for this bug, whereas I have convinced my friend for playing this game and he has founded the bug? It is driving him crazy as he wanted to get 100% and also does not want to play the whole game for just one trophy. If you imagine about it then it is not tough or difficult thing which cannot be fixed especially it is been caused due to the patch. At the present playing the Hobo King and very much happy that it is having the additional support just having some of DLC but the main game should be fixed and also the Ghostbusters were having a patch to fix the trophy problems which was there.

It is been confirmed that you can fix the problem, you just need to delete the patch and also temporarily refusing the patch which you are getting it and also play it offline to get the solutions, then you need to download the patch again if you do want it keep bugging you about updating, well the solution which is been given by the above user is for Xbox 360, not sure that patches works on the PS 3 or not. There might be something other solution to work it out on PS3 version, as this solution is been working for me and also for the other Xbox users.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    It is been confirmed that you can fix the problem, you just need to delete the patch and also temporarily refusing the patch which you are getting it and also play it offline to get the solutions, then you need to download the patch again if you do want it keep bugging you about updating, well the solution which is been given by the above user is for Xbox 360, not sure that patches works on the PS 3 or not. There might be something other solution to work it out on PS3 version, as this solution is been working for me and also for the other Xbox users.
    I am having this game on the PS 3. Not able to see any of the method to uninstall the patch. Not knowing that the deleting and again downloading would be an option, well I have got the game free for the Playstation Plus members. I am also not sure that I can again download that also for free or there might be pre patched for again download.

I am very much sure there will be a way to delete the patch, well have seen people talking about doing so on PS3 before. I can’t help you with it personally, though, sorry - try asking around on how to uninstall updates or delete patches for games or whatever.