Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Not able to unlock the Xbox 360 Achievements of stacking game

Video Games

Old 12-03-2012

Not able to unlock the Xbox 360 Achievements of stacking game

Hello friends, playing this game on the Xbox 360 and also completed most of the Achievements which were there, but all those achievement are not been unlock and getting a Generic Screen which is saying that ?Your Achievements Will Appear Here?. Does not know what it is and I think that it sort of the bug in the game. Is anyone else getting the problem with it and if you are having the solution to solve the problem then please share with me. Thank you.

Old 12-03-2012

Re: Not able to unlock the Xbox 360 Achievements of stacking game

I was also having the problem when playing the game on the Xbox 360 and it was been connected to the internet and I was not having the profile, so if you wanted to have the achievements then you are required to have a profile, before all this you better signed to the profile. If you are already done with this entire thing, I think that there might be some sort of the modification with the Xbox and due to which it is been giving the problem with the achievement. So better make sure that you check it out and work it properly for you.
Old 12-03-2012

This is not a bug in the game, well what you need to do is that delete the profile which you are having it and recovered everything on to it. when you will done with it then will be receiving the achievements, as the same problem was with me and have checked everything and also try the method which the above user have told it, then also it was not at all working for me, then after that try this method which has been worked and also getting the achievements which I have completed in the game. You also try it out for you, might work.
Old 13-03-2012

Whatever you are talking about and it seems to be a ghost in the machine that is Xbox Live. Well it will be nice that if you try the above user method which will surely work for you.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,