Thread: Playing SSX game in Xbox 360 @ 30 fps

Playing SSX game in Xbox 360 @ 30 fps

Just done with the demo part of this game and I must say that I just happened to get only 30 fps overall. I was really saddened by this. when I cut the glitter, cut away the leaves blow in more air and it reaches up to 60 fps.

I just want to know what is the reason behind this slow fps rate can anyone of you all tell me something on this. I would be glad to listen to some of the opinions from you all.

Re: Playing SSX game in Xbox 360 @ 30 fps

I am surprised to see that you are still playing the demo version of the game. You don’t need to. Why don’t you go and get the full version which is out now. The demo version is sometimes downscale to meet up with the download size and hence it may not give you the effective performance you want to see in the game, that’s why don’t judge the game just looking at its fps value. Just go and play the full version of the game it would be helpful.

ThumbsUp Re: Playing SSX game in Xbox 360 @ 30 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    I am surprised to see that you are still playing the demo version of the game. You don’t need to. Why don’t you go and get the full version which is out now. The demo version is sometimes downscale to meet up with the download size and hence it may not give you the effective performance you want to see in the game, that’s why don’t judge the game just looking at its fps value. Just go and play the full version of the game it would be helpful.
    Yes I absolutely agree with the above user. Almost half of the demo games that I have downloaded runs a bit low when compared to the frame rate. Since it is a download. That’s absolutely ok. You don’t need to hit the panic button. Go and get the original game disc and you will be ok with it.

Re: Playing SSX game in Xbox 360 @ 30 fps

I am playing this game @ 60fps so I am ok with it and I can’t see any kind of jerkiness in the machine at all. So stop fussing about it the game will give you real performance when you get the original game. Not a problem with your console and demo game performs in the same way as you are getting now. No big issue in it.